Apex Legends Mobile, a free battle royale hero shooter, will arrive on Android and iOS on Tuesday, May 17. According to Electronic Arts, Apex Legends is designed for mobile with streamlined controls and optimizations for quality battle royale gameplay on a tablet or phone.
After a successful stint on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox, Electronic Arts announced that it will be bringing its popular multiplayer game to the mobile platform back in 2019. The “Early Access” version was made available for a few users in India and the Philippines in 2021. Similarly, in February 2022, it announced a “Soft-Launch” in the following countries for beta testing before the actual launch—Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand.
Finally, after a long wait, Apex Legends Mobile finally has a launch date and is sure to excite gamers. It will have to fight it out against popular mobile games such as BGMI/PUBG, Free Fire, Fortnite, etc.
Interested players should take note of the minimum system requirements for Apple and Android devices. Apple players will need an iPhone 6S or later that’s running at least iOS 11.0. They’ll also need at least an A9 CPU, 4GB of free space, and at least 2GB of RAM. Android users will need Android 6.0 or later, Open GL 3.1 or higher, 4GB of free space, and at least 2GB of RAM.
What do you get for preregistering?
If you preregister, you’ll earn the following bonuses:
- Preregistered banner badge
- Fateful Games banner frame
- On Target Bloodhound Pose
- Teeth Cutter R-99 skin
- Molten Earth Epic Bloodhound skin
If 15 million people preregister before launch, you will also get a Holo Spray, and if it reaches 25 million, you can also get a new Pathfinder skin.
How to pre-register for iOS?
- Visit the Apex Legends Mobile subsection on EA’s website
- Click Pre-Register & Updates
- Fill out your email, birthdate, and region
- Click Sign Up
How to pre-register for Android?
1. Visit the Apex Legends Mobile subsection on EA’s website
2. Click Pre-register on Google Play
3. Once you’re redirected to the Google Play Store, click the green Pre-Register button
4. You’ll be prompted with a note that confirms your pre-registration and that you’ll be notified when the game becomes available. Click OK.
5. If you change your mind, you can simply click Unregister.
Thanks for reading!!