The Delhi authorities gave permission to open about 200 liquor outlets throughout the nationwide capital from Monday. Nevertheless, on account of overcrowding and lengthy queues solely 50 outlets may very well be stored open. Now the Kejriwal authorities has give you a brand new system to keep away from overcrowding and keep social distance. The Delhi authorities has launched an e-token system for the sale of liquor within the nationwide capital.
To make sure social distancing the Delhi authorities has launched an e-token service with a time slot for folks to purchase alcohol at any close by retailer.
Right here’s how the method works:
• Individuals can apply for an e-token by means of the hyperlink ‘https://www.qtoken.in/’
• The folks would require to furnish handle of liquor store of their space together with their cellular quantity and different
particulars, whereas making use of for e-token on the net hyperlink.
• Customers have to offer their title and cellphone quantity, following which the e-token shall be despatched to the cellphone
• The Tokens shall be even be issued for these standing in queues, as per a Delhi authorities order
• Marshals shall be deployed to make sure social distancing, and in addition the usage of extra barricades for space administration.
The web site for the token crashed inside just a few hours of its launch. The reason is, excessive visitors inside a restricted time after the announcement. The hyperlink continues to be not working.
The Delhi authorities has additionally launched a ‘particular corona price’ on alcohol sale which shall be 70 % of the MRP.
Delhi has 864 liquor outlets, of which 475 are owned by authorities departments. The opposite 389 are owned by non-public people and enterprises.
Additionally Learn: COVID-19 Pandemic: CM Kejriwal seals 20 hotspots in Delhi