Karbonn recently launched Karbonn A30, a 5 inch phablet to compete with the likes of Micromax A110. The smartphone has 1 GHz dual core processor and enough 512 MB RAM to do most of the tasks very easily and quickly.
Read Also: How to Root Karbonn A11 and Karbonn A9+
If you’re proud owner of this smarty beast than buckle up because I’m gonna guide you to root Karbonn A30 quickly and easily. Although the step by step guide to root Karbonn A30 is expected to guide you thoroughly, I expect you to take the responsibility on yourself if anything goes wrong.
Well, I’m not trying to spread the fear but I must clear such things before proceeding to root Karbonn A30.
Consider reading a full depth review of Karbonn A30.
Before You Proceed to Root Karbonn A30
- Neither Author nor AndroidPlus.in is responsible for any damage that may cause by following this guide.
- Please make sure that you’ve more than 75% of battery left onto your Karbonn A30.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by going into settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.
- Please be aware that rooting your Karbonn A30 will remove the warranty.
- Root & Un-root Tool – Download
Steps to Root Karbonn A30
- I hope you’ve enabled USB Debugging. If not, please consider reading “Before you proceed” section above.
- Connect your smartphone to PC and install drivers for your Karbonn A30.
- If you’re wondering how to install them, I would recommend you to please check this tutorial which has been written by one of our fellow writer on his blog.
- Please make sure that you don’t turn off the USB storage or tethering. It is required to establish communication between PC and Karbonn A30.
- Now, extract Root & Un-root tool onto your PC in any folder.
- Run RootUnrootDroidiser.bat file.
- This will open a new command window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter 1 when it asks whether you want to root or un-root your Karbonn A30.
- Press restore couple of times from your mobile screen.
- Once the process has been complete, close the command window and reboot Karbonn A30
Note – To check whether you’ve rooted your Karbonn A30 or not, kindly find Superuser app in application menu. If the app is not present, you probably need to start the process all over again. Good luck!