Micromax A27 bolt is another budget Android smartphone which is getting awesome reviews. However, there are very few tutorials available to root Micromax A27 bolt. Here in this guide, I’ll show you how to root Micromax A27 easily without much complicated steps. But, before going ahead with the actual rooting process, I would like to give you a small overview of what this smartphone packs.
Micromax A27 bolt features 3.5 inch TFT LCD touchscreen and runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. I know that’s pretty much old now a days but don’t forget that this smartphone is targeted at low budget segment. The device also sports 0.3 megapixel camera which is kind of “not-so-good” deal.[lightbox full=”http://i0.wp.com/www.techzimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/How-to-Root-Micromax-A27-Bolt.jpg” title=”Root Micromax A27 Bolt”][/lightbox]
Before You Proceed…
- It is important to understand that rooting voids the warranty. In simple language, rooting your Micromax A27 will put it out of warranty.
- Please ensure that you’ve 75% or more battery left so that it doesn’t dry out during process of rooting.
- Enable USB debugging by going into the settings > applications > development.
- Backup all your important data to somewhere else such as computer.
- Rooting doesn’t really wipes anything that is there in internal or external memory but as a precautionary measure, I would suggest you to take backup.
- Micromax A27 Bolt USB drivers – Button Text
- Moborobo Software Button Text
- Unlock Root Tool – Button Text
How to root Micromax A27 Bolt
- Please download and install the drivers that I’ve mentioned in downloads section. It is necessary to install them to proceed ahead.
- In addition to this, you also need to install Moborobo software and unlock root tool. You can find the download links above.
- Take out your phone from the pocket and connect it to the computer using USB cable.
- Fire-up Moborobo application and there you’ll see a message – “Your device is connected”.
- Now, start Unlock root tool software and click on the green button with the text – “root”.
- The new screen with the list of devices will pop up in front of you.
- Select your device appropriately from the given list.
- The second dialogue box will pop up. It will ask you to reboot your device. Select yes.
- This will trigger the rooting process.
- Let it continue and do its work.
- After few minutes, you’ll see that your device is rooted successfully.
To ensure that you’ve rooted your device successfully, simply go into the app drawer and look for an application called “SuperSU”. IF the application is present, you’ve successfully rooted your Micromax A27.
Don’t forget to put your views about this how to root micromax A27 bolt guide, I’ll be happy to see some successful rooting comments.