Microblogging platform Twitter is wonderful social Media Platform that lets the people to share their opinion in the form of text, image, and Videos. Talking about the popularity, presently Twitter has more than 430 Million users worldwide. But hardly a few people is aware of the fact that this platform is a great source of interesting clips. What’s great is that you can share these clips with anyone for fun. Unfortunately, Twitter doesnot allow the users to download the photos directly to your device. The same is the case of Twitter Videos. But, do not fret. As we are here with the workarounds.
Downloading Videos directly into the Smartphones is damn easy and is only possible through third party apps. Today, in this post we are going to share How to download Twitter Videos to your Android, iOS, and Desktop.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Device?
The are numerous of apps available on the Play Store that lets you download Videos directly to your smartphone. The one the best application is Treeload.
- First of all, open the PlayStore on your device.
- Look for the Treeload app and install it on your device.
- Open the Twitter app and look for the video that you want to download
- Tap on the Share icon and click on Copy link of the video
- Once you copy the link of the video, open the Treeload app and paste the link at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap on the download button below.
- The video will automatically saved into the gallery of your device. You can now easily share thiis video with anyone.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS Device?
Downloading Twitter Videos on iPhone or iPad is possible through Shortcuts app. The steps are:
- First of all, open the App Store and look for Shortcuts app.
- Tap on Get it to Install the app.
- Now, open the Settings app of your device and tap on Allow Untrusted Shortcuts permission on
- Open this link on your device and click on Get Shortcut. The Download shortcut for Twiiter Video get open into the video
- Now, open the Twitter app and look for the video that you want to share
- Click on the Share icon. The shortcut app will laucn and asked the users to choose whether they want to download the video in low, medium or high quality.
- Tap on the desired format. The video will automatically saved to your gallery.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Desktop?
- First of all, tap the Tweet with the video that you want to download
- Now, Copy the video link by right clicking on the video.
- In the next tab, open the Twitter video Downloader and paste the copied URL in the text box.
- Tap on the download button below. It will ask you to select the download quality.
- Once you done, the download process will start automatically.
Thanks for reading!!
For more such updates, Stay Connected with us