- The Great Indian Festival sale is back on Amazon and it will kick off on October 3.
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 begins tonight for Prime Subscribers.
- Amazon has also revealed some deals ahead of the sale.
The Great Indian Festival sale 2021 is Amazon’s annual festive extravaganza that witnesses tons of deals and discounts across product categories on amazon.in. Amazon Great Indian Festival sale kicks off on October 3 for everyone while Prime members get early access tomorrow. This is one of the biggest sales by Amazon so expect some crazy discounts and deals.
The sheer number of deals and discounts flying around, might be difficult to track. Moreover, there are products which don’t get an upfront discount but some good bank offers, which can make for a better deal.
We’ve taken a good look at the offers available this year so far and here’s a compiled list of all the best deals that have been revealed so far. The discounted prices include bank offers.
The iPhone XR, with a list price of Rs 47,900, will be available for Rs 32,999 during the sale. Amazon will offer extra discounts on using HDFC Bank debit or credit cards, or EMI payments. These additional discounts could knock a further Rs 1,500 off the sale price, effectively costing Rs 31,499.
Another Apple product that will bring a significant discount is the iPhone 11, still a favourite for Indians. Launched in India at a list price of Rs 68, 500, the iPhone 11 will be available at its lowest-ever price. According to the Amazon product page, the iPhone 11 will be on sale for Rs 38,999, the first time that its price has dropped below Rs 40,000 since launch.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro – Rs 14,999 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Redmi Note 10S – Rs 12,599 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 – Rs 8,100 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime – Rs 10,800 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max – Rs 17,499 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Redmi 9A – Rs 5,850 with HDFC Bank offer.
- Mi 11X 5G – Rs 20,999 with HDFC Bank offer.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G will be listed starting at just Rs. 36,999. This is down from its current listed price of Rs. 50,999, bringing a price cut of Rs. 14,000. An additional Rs. 3,000 off will be offered to HDFC Bank cardholders.
Smartwatches and fitness trackers will be available with up to 60% during the Amazon Great Indian Festival. It has so far teased the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 that will be available at ₹15,999. The Apple Watch SE will also be available at a steal price of ₹19,900. There are also multiple offers on affordable smartwatches from Noise, boAt, Amazfit and Fire-Boltt. Amazon will unveil new deals every day at 12 noon so you should regularly check the site for more offers.
Thanks for Reading!!