- The update was set to go live on 6th November but has gone up early.
- The new features include the Roost cafe, farming, and cooking DIY recipes.
- To enjoy the new update, players will need to update their game to the latest version.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0 update looks to give players some new and exciting items to purchase while also breathing some fresh air into the seasonal events. Arriving over 18 months after the game first arrived, it will introduce a large number of requested features – including the long-awaited arrival of Brewster and his museum cafe.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0 update: Patch notes
The following patch notes come courtesy of the Nintendo Support page:
- Seasonal events have been updated.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Adjustments and corrections were made to improve the gameplay experience.
- Fixed an issue from Ver. 1.4.0 where if a player used a wand to transform, then swapped their wand for another item while their pockets are full, the player would no longer be able to remove the transformation outfit.
- Fixed an issue from Ver. 1.7.0 involves kits where a player could dig where they normally shouldn’t be able to if they change their mind after using the “Let me imagine it…” option.
- Other adjustments and corrections improve the gameplay experience.
Other 2.0 additions include:
- New home exterior options
- New items you can purchase using Nook Miles to position around the island
- 11 new hairstyles
- 11 new reactions
- 9 new fence types
- The ability to expand the number of bridges and includes from 8-10
- Custom designs can now be worn
- The addition of a storage shed
- 12 new K.K. songs
- A new music box item
- And new items in Nook’s Cranny
How to update Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
Here are the steps to update Animal Crossing: New Horizons to the latest version:
- The first thing you need to do is launch the video game on your console which will automatically display the new update on the Home menu. Click on the ‘Download’ button to download and install the update.
- In case you aren’t able to find the new game update or you missed it, you can manually trigger an update on your console.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon which is available on the Animal Crossing: New Horizons home screen.
- Tap ‘Software Update’.
- Now, select the ‘Via the Internet’ option and the game will download the update.
Thanks for Reading!!