Apex legends, a popular game that has almost 13 million active users are nowadays facing some technical issues like Apex legends Voice chat not working. So we have intended this post that will let you know that how can you fix these issues with simple reliable techniques. Many players have reported that there is a small bug in the game and are now very tensed that how can they get rid of such issues. So if you are also one of them, then don’t fret over it. As we are here with a complete guide that will let you know how you can do so in few minutes.
Continue reading to explore everything about these fixes.
Apex Legends Voice Chat Not Working
As we said many users have flooded the internet with similar questions and complaints about Apex Legends voice chat not working. So, as multiple requests have come on this, so it is now mandatory to know about what is this issue, why it is happening and its remedies as well, right?
Take care of the following points before starting :
- The origin should have all the accesses including your microphone.
- Audio drivers must be updated.
- In microphone settings, you always have to pick the default option.
- After that, you should also check, whether there is an issue with your in-game settings, if YES, then correct it first on a priority basis.
- If all the above-mentioned methods don’t work, then give a try to reinstalling the process. As restart or reinstall always solve many issues.
- You should also update the game once if any update patch is available as many times these update patches solve the problems too much extent.
- After this, you should delete and reinstall Origin and Apex Legends.
Many players are continuously facing this issue of Apex Legends Voice chat not working. But the voice chat feature is an essential one in Apex Legends, it doubles the fun of the shooting game. Since the voice chat mechanism in Apex Legends is essential, developers should work quickly to devise the hotfixes.
But till now, no information or announcements have been made yet by the makers and developers of the game regarding this issue and its fixes. But you don’t have to panic here because we have compiled a list of 100% working solutions that would definitely solve the issue. Just read out them and try them once.
Best Fixes For Apex Legends Voice Chat Not Working Issue
#1 Allow Origin To Access Your Microphone
This may be the most obvious reason for voice chat not working in Apex Legends. Here’s how to get it fixed:
Initially, this may be possible that you have not been granted access to your microphone to the origin. So, first of all, you need to check it first, and to do so, you can perform the following steps :
- Firstly, press the window key on your keyboard.
- Then quickly input the Microphone in the search bar.
- After that, go to the Microphone Privacy settings.
- Then enable the allow apps to access your microphone settings.
- Now, you can move downwards and enable the Allow desktop apps to access your microphone setting.
- After all this, you need to start or launch the Apex Legends game and observe calmly that whether the issue has been resolved or still persists. If it still persists, then you can follow the other hack mentioned below.
#2 Update Audio Drivers
Audio drivers could be the real culprit behind this voice chat not working issue. Because many times, incorrect, outdated, and faulty audio drivers lead to such issues. So what to do here is to update the audio drivers as soon as possible. Now many of you must be wondering that how can you update audio drivers, right? Then do nothing, relax and follow the steps given below :
- Initially, you have to download and install the driver easy tool.
- After that, you have to launch or run the tool on your device.
- Now you have to click on the scan now button.
- Done with all this? Now jump on to update all options from it.
- Click on the update all option.
- Restart your system now.
- Now restart your game to check.
This solution will definitely resolve the issue, If this still not works, then also don’t lose hope, try out its alternatives given below.
#3 Set Microphone To Default
Sometimes what happens is that your windows remain unable to recognize your microphone and use to set it to default settings every time you plugin. So if this happens, you can do it manually as well, follow the steps given below in that case.
- Step 1: Initially enter Windows + R keys on your keyboard.
- Step 2: then quickly Type in ms-settings: sound.
- Step 3: After that, you have to click on the Control Panel.
- Step 4: Now go to the Sound settings.
- Step 5: Quickly find out the Input option.
- Step 6: After doing all this, pick all the preferred microphones in and select your input device.
- Step 7: Now start testing your microphone.
- Step 8: Close all the Windows now.
- Step 9: Again Restart the Apex Legends game to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
#4 Configure In-Game Settings
Here’s how to configure in-game settings to solve the Apex Legends voice chat not working issue.
You can also configure in-game settings to resolve the apex legends voice chat not working issue.
- Step 1: Initially you have to go to Origin.
- Step 2: then move towards Applications.
- Step 3: After this, click on the More option.
- Step 4: Then, go to voice settings.
- Step 5: Pick the desired microphone
- Step 6: Navigate through its settings and Set microphone volume to audio volume.
- Step 7: Now pick Push to talk mode from Activation mode.
- Step 8: Quickly Open the Apex Legends game.
- Step 9: Again Go back to the settings.
- Step 10: Go towards Audio settings.
- Step 11: Initially try to Set the Voice Chat Record Mode to Push to Talk.
- Step 12: Restart the apex legends game again.
If they still face the same problem then try out the next method.
#5 Install Game’s Latest Patches
Sometimes the whole problem gets resolved as soon as you get an update of the app. As usually makers introduce patches to solve all the glitches and bugs. rather than trying out unofficial fixes, you must first give it a try to get an update If there is an update available on the play store, then without taking a second thought, try out once. If you feel that you face all the glitches after upgrading to the latest version and it was not before upgrading. Then you can downgrade the version of the app you are using by downloading the apk available on various websites. This will definitely solve the issue of “Apex legends Voice chat not working issue”.
Final Words :
Hey readers, I hope you would have found all the information relevant related to the “Apex legends Voice chat not working issue”.All the methods mentioned above are tried and tested ones. they are 100% working. You should try them one and do let us know which worked for you the best.
Keep reading and keep sharing 🙂