- Apple is offering a new promotional offer to Apple users.
- The App Store in India is offering a 20 percent bonus to customers until September 30.
- The funds to the Apple ID can be used to purchase new apps and games on the App Store.
Apple has a sweet surprise for all its users. As a part of a new promotional offer, the company is giving a 20 percent bonus to users who add funds to their Apple ID accounts. The funds added can be utilized to buy apps and video games on the App Store and even pay for subscriptions reminiscent of Apple Music and Apple TV+. Customers also can use the funds to buy further iCloud storage or even the Apple One subscription bundle.
If you add $100 to your account, for example, you will receive $120 during this promotion. It is important to note that the bonus is applicable only once. This means that you will not be able to avail of it multiple times. Bonuses received as a result of the promotion have no cash value and are non-transferrable ones — can’t be shared with your family or friends.
Here’s how to add money:
After you set up Apple Cash, you can add money to your balance using the debit or prepaid cards that you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you don’t already have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money.
- Go to your card info:
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card.
- iPad: Open the Settings app and tap on the Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap Card Balance.
- Click on Add Money option.
- Enter an amount. The minimum is $10.
- Tap Add, then confirm the debit or prepaid card that you want to use to add money. To use a different debit or prepaid card, tap next to your card, then choose a card.
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
- When you pay with Apple Card, you get back a percentage of each purchase as Daily Cash.
- Daily Cash is automatically added to your Apple Cash balance after the payment settles.
Thanks for Reading!!