- Apple iPhone 13 series will be open for pre-orders in India from September 17.
- Apple’s iPhone 13 series uses the A15 Bionic chipset with six cores.
- The retail sales and delivery will begin from September 24, 2021, at 8 am.
Apple’s iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Mini pre-bookings will start from 5.30 pm tomorrow. Customers will be able to pre-book these devices from the company’s online store and e-commerce website. At the same time, all these devices will be available for customers from September 24.
Attractive deals and offers will be given on pre-booking of all these smartphones. Talking about the main specification, a dual-camera setup has been given in iPhone 13 and 13 Mini. While users will get a triple rear camera setup in iPhone 13 Pro Max and 13 Pro. Apart from this, the latest A15 Bionic chipset has been given to all the devices.
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini will be available in Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Red colours. The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, on the other hand, will be available in Graphite, Gold, Silver, and the all-new Sierra Blue colors. iPhone 13’s price starts at Rs 79,900 for the base model, we can say that it would be available at Rs 73,900 for HDFC Bank customers when the cashback offer is applicable.
How To Pre-Order iPhone 13?
- Visit the Apple website, scroll down, and click ‘View pricing’ for either the iPhone 13 or 13 Pro. Select the preferred model, color, storage capacity, and carrier.
- After confirming those details and choosing how to pay (either monthly or as a one-time payment), click ‘Get Ready for Pre-Order.’
- This takes visitors to a new page with a few final steps to complete.
- Click ‘Browse iPhone accessories’ to see what’s available. Add any wanted accessories by clicking ‘Add to Bag,’ or skip them entirely and click ‘Continue’ at the top of the screen.
- From there, click ‘Choose a payment method and review details. Confirm your Apple ID password if asked, fill out the payment and contact info as requested, click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page, and that’s it.
- On September 17, visit the Apple website, click the bag icon at the top-right of the screen, and you’ll be able to check out in a matter of seconds.
Thanks for Reading!!