- iOS 15 beta 4 and iPadOS 15 beta 4 are rolling out now on iPhone and iPad.
- The fourth developer beta includes quite a few new Safari massive redesign.
- All of the devices that were supported by iOS 14 will be supported by iOS 15 as well.
Apple has released iOS 15 beta 4 and iPadOS 15 beta 4 to developers today, bringing additional refinements and improvements to iPhone and iPad users. It brings with it a ton of useful features including the controversial Safari redesign, MagSafe Battery Pack support, Shortcut actions, new icons, and more.
These iPhones will get updates- iPhone 12, Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone SE (2020) and iPod touch (7th) will get new updates.
iOS 15 beta 4 New Features
The most notable change this time around is Apple’s work on Safari’s massive redesign. On iPad, Safari has reverted to an older tabbed design, though the option still exists within Settings to enable the updated compact UI. This will surely satisfy some users who have had qualms with the redesign. A refresh button is now situated to the right of the domain name.
This beta brings MagSafe Battery Pack support for iPhone 12 beta users as well. When the MagSafe Battery Pack launched, it would charge devices running beta versions of iOS 15, but wouldn’t get the expanded benefits of native integrations. After installing beta four, the MagSafe Battery Pack will show in the battery widget — complete with a custom icon. Attaching it also triggers a Lock Screen animation that shows the remaining capacity of both the iPhone and the battery pack.
3. Other changes
- Updated Camera glyph on Lock Screen removes shutter button to match updated Camera app icon
- Updated Control Center Note shortcut icon
- Share Focus Status toggle for individual contacts
- New animated Smart Rotate and Widget Suggestions icons
- New extra large Podcasts widget on iPad
- The Return to Home Screen action for Shortcuts
- New icon for Notifications in Settings
- New toggle for disabling notification when using Screen Sharing or Screen Mirroring
- Rounded edges in App Store account page.
Thanks for Reading!!