- Apple releases iOS 15.0.2 for iPhone with bug and security fixes.
- iOS 15.0.2 and watchOS 8.0.1 are now available for download on supported devices.
- This update will re-enable SharePlay in FaceTime.
Apple has released iOS 15.0.2 today, bringing additional refinements and improvements to iPhone and iPad users. This update will re-enable SharePlay in FaceTime, add new iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max camera features and bring support for adding a COVID-19 vaccination card to Apple Wallet. It’ll probably include a handful of bug fixes, too.
Face-time and Third-party apps now will not take up the whole screen and will be shown in a compacted way on the top of the screen. A newwill be available in the FaceTime app which significantly helps cut down background noise.
It also resolves issues where an AirTag was not appearing in the Find My Items tab, problems where CarPlay was not able to open audio apps, or disconnecting during playback. It also fixes a bug where device restores or updates might have fail when using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models.
Major Changes In The Latest update
- Updated Camera glyph on Lock Screen removes shutter button to match updated Camera app icon
- Updated Control Center Note shortcut icon
- Share Focus Status toggle for individual contacts
- New animated Smart Rotate and Widget Suggestions icons
- New extra large Podcasts widget on iPad
- The Return to Home Screen action for Shortcuts
- New icon for Notifications in Settings
- New toggle for disabling notification when using Screen Sharing or Screen Mirroring
- Rounded edges in App Store account page.
The watchOS 8.0.1 includes bug fixes for the Apple Watch Series 3 models. This includes fixes for:
- Software update progress may not be displayed accurately for some Apple Watch Series 3 users
- Accessibility settings may not have been available for some Apple Watch Series 3 users
How to download iOS 15.0.2?
Both iOS 15.0.2 and watchOS 8.0.1 are now available for download on supported devices. The device should also have an adequate amount of battery charge, or plugged in and charging, to download the update.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select General settings.
- Tap on the Software Update option.
- Then click on the Upgrade to iOS 15 option.
- Select Download and install to begin the installation. You may be prompted to enter your passcode if you have one.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. When your device reboots, it will be running iOS 15.
Thanks for Reading!!