- Battleground Mobile India allows players to transfer their PUBG Mobile progress.
- Transferring of data to Battlegrounds Mobile India will only be permitted until December 31, 2021.
- In-game mail, attachments, friends list, and some other data will not be carried over to the new server.
As previously stated by influencers like Ghatak and GodNixon, most things from PUBG Mobile will be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Players rejoiced after hearing this news as they’d be getting all the content of their older accounts back.
However, data migration doesn’t support Google Play Store login, and it can only be done via Twitter or Facebook. The developers have mentioned the list of items being transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India in the support section. This article looks at the same. With the data transfer feature, BGMI players will be able to transfer achievement rank, game progress, emotes, weapon skins, vehicle skins, tier points, and more.
Transferred items from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 3)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 4)
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Raspberry)
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Glory White)
- Entertainment Box Headgear
- UNKNOWN’S Bandana
- UNKNOWN’S Trenchcoat
- 2021 Spring Mask
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Zenith Black)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 7)
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Lunar White)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 1)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 2)
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Royal Black)
- McLaren 570S Coupe (Pearlescent)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 5)
- Blood & Bones – M16A4 (Lv. 6)
How to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Here is how you can transfer your account to Battlegrounds Mobile India;
1. Install the game through the Google Play Store or other sources.
2. Login using one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)
3. Create your in-game character. This character will be temporary and will be replace after transferring your data.
4. A pop-up will appear to confirm if you reside in India. Tap “Yes” to continue.
5. There will be a dialogue box titled “Account Data Transfer.” To transfer their data, players can select between Facebook and Twitter. They should choose the platform that is link to their PUBG Mobile-ID.
6. Tap on “Yes” after selecting.
7. The game should restart and the data transfer should now be complete.
Thanks for Reading!!