- Garena has announced that it has banned over 7 lakh accounts in the past two weeks for hacking.
- The Game Developers have decided to take strict action against hackers.
- Players using third-party software to gain an unfair advantage in-game.
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular online action-adventure battle royal games on mobile platforms. Having a maximum number of downloads from the Play Store and App Store, Garena Free Fire is gradually becoming the most trending mobile game in the world.
However, with this success, some obstacles are bound to come up. Garena, like most other popular titles, has had to deal with the cheating menace, with players using third-party software to gain an unfair advantage in-game. To resolve this problem, the developers of Free Fire have put in place an anti-cheat system that detects and bans these cheaters.
Apart from the in-game reporting function, They have implemented a new reporting form that can be used to report hackers. Their anti-hack team will review each case based on the information provided and take the appropriate actions against these hackers if found guilty.
A breakdown of the banned Free Fire accounts:
- Auto-aim (74.7 %): Directly aiming at the opponent without making any effort.
- Teleport (9.8%): Able to go anywhere on the map, and thus escaping fights when they feel low and eliminating the player far away later.
- Through the walls (7.1%): able to hit that cause damage to opponents even when they are cover like walls and trees.
- Antenna (0.4%): Able to see the location of opponents on the map. Hence they can take them down easily.
- Others (8%): other various hacks and cheats.
How to Unban your Account in Free Fire?
Players who receive a ban for breaching the policy cannot expect to get their account back but if you are sure that you have not violated any rules, you can file a complaint and get the account back after going through a reviewing process.
Players can contact customer support and get their accounts back. Follow these steps to do so:
- Click here to visit the Garena Customer Service page.
- Send an Email and file a complaint. You need to describe your issue and it will be file as a ticket.
- Garena will review your request and respond. If you are not guilty of any levied restrictions, you might get your account back.
Thanks for Reading!!