- Call of Duty Mobile is introducing new amazing features including, multiplayer maps, Bull Charge Operator Skill, new Night Modes, and more.
- The New Features with the update, significantly Increase the game level and will able to provide tough competition to PUBG.
- Game Developer Activision allows only a limited number of players that can test the test build Before a public rollout.
Hi Readers!! Call of Duty: Mobile fans have something to check out. There is Good News for all game lovers that Call of Duty has introduced the latest update that will completely enhance the Game experience. A lot of exciting new features has Been added.
Gamers can now check out the multiplayer maps, night mode, bull charge operator skill, and so on.
Call of Duty: How to download the latest public test build for
Game Developer Activision allows only a limited number of players that can test the test build Before a public rollout.
- The limit for the 64bit version of the build on Android is 20,000 players
- The Limit for the 32bit version (Android) is 10,000.
Interested users are recommended to download the test build soon in order to be able to play it. Of course, iOS users will need to have Apple’s TestFlight app to try out the game’s Public Test Build.
Call Of Duty: Mobile Beta Features
Call Of Duty constantly Update its Game Interface, features and working hard to enhance Gamer’s experience by becoming better day by day.
There are several new features that have been added. Developers have brought in new maps, including the Shoot House and Shipment 2019.
The game now also has a Bull Charge operator skill, which is basically a full-body shield, boosting the player’s overall skill.
It can be used both defensively and offensively by players to cover themselves from enemy fire or charge them at their enemies to take them out.
The Call of Duty: Mobile public test build has also brought in Napalm scorestreak. Reports suggest this would certainly make its way to the final rollout. The Napalm scorestreak can be used to throw on the ground and light fire to take down enemies.
Thanks For reading!!
Share Your Valuable feedback in the Comment Section Below.