- Call of Duty: Mobile Season 8 is set to start on September 23.
- The map will be introduced to the Call of Duty: Mobile game on September 22.
- The map will be available to play from September 23, Thursday from 8 AM IST.
Activision has confirmed that Call of Duty: Mobile is getting the Black Ops 4’s Blackout map. Blackout is the largest map in any Call of Duty game ever and included parts of existing multiplayer maps such as Estate, Nuketown, Construction Site, and many more. Additionally, the update will enhance the Battle Royale experience. Activision has also confirmed that it is planning to announce a new tournament set on the Blackout map, as part of the Anniversary season.
Season 8 also gives players the chance to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards as well as enjoy a fresh supply of free and premium content. That includes new characters such as Alias – Battleworn and Velikan – Volcanic Ash, plus new weapons including the R9-0 shotgun. Later in the season, the M13 assault rifle, a new Scorestreak, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, and more will be included.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 8: New additions
Those who do well in the championship will get a chance to win new items like Seraph, KN-44, and the Ranked Series 2 frame.
- New Original MP Map – Reclaim
- The New Battle Royale Mode – Blitz (40-player mode)
- New Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- The New BR Class – Desperado
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New Seasonal Challenges
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations
Swarm: Call of Duty mobile will be getting the Swarm feature in the game, which offers many hunter-killer drones after attaining 1100 points.
Shield Grenade: We are going to get a new tactical grenade in Season 8 that will create a shield-like structure that breaks the line of sight of the opponents giving you a very big advantage.
Activision said that Blackout for Call of Duty: Mobile is full of references to iconic locations from the Black Ops universe, such as Nuketown, Ghost Town Estate, and Construction Site, among others. Some areas are “nearly identical” to their multiplayer versions, said Activision. The company said- This will enhance the battle royale experience of the game. There will also be a new tournament set for the Blackout map.
Thanks for Reading!!