Can you Sell Cars in Gran Turismo 7 or not?
Gran Turismo is the most popular game that arrives with mindblowing features and amazing visuals. This edition of the game has added new cars while the previous one arrives with lots of modifications. Are you wondering to know whether you can sell Cars in Gran Turismo 7 or not? With 420 cars to choose from, there are many that are not popular. If you are sitting on a pile of unpopular cars, you can easily get rid of them by selling them to get money.
The fact is that Gran Turismo 7 does not arrive the feature of selling cars and other vehicles. However later on demand, Polyphony Digital finally introduces a way for players to able to sell their own cars. Purchasing and selling of Vehicles is an integral part of the Gran Turismo 7 game since the game version 1.26 release in November 2022. The November update brings the Car Valuation Service System that lets players flog vehicles to earn extra credits. The credits you will earn by selling your old cars can be used to buy a new vehicle, upgrades, and customizations within the game. This post will teach you how you can sell Cars in Gran Turismo 7 easily.
How to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7?
It is the most requested feature since the game launched back in March. Despite the fact that the Gran Turismo series lets the players sell their cars, this is a sore point for gamers as it is not possible to sell cars in Gran Turismo 7. Seven months later, the developers added the ability to sell their cars to earn extra credits.
When you start playing the game, you can’t be able to sell Cars in Gran Turismo in the beginning, as Gran Turismo 7’s car Valuation service is unavailable until a player finishes the championship. World GT Series can be unlocked by completing No. 39 in the Cafe Menu Books. Do note that if a player owns several copies of the same model, only one unit can be sold every 24 hours. Certain cars in the game can’t be sold, such as the current one.
To sell a car in Gran Turismo 7, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the car Pavilion on the World Map.
- Next, you need to choose any Car valuation Service. This valuation service Center will help to estimate your used Vehicle’s worth. You need to keep an eye on the model’s worth as it keeps on increasing or decreasing from time to time. To access any car valuation service, you need to travel to the Used Car Pavilion off to the main World map.
- It will show you the list of all vehicles you own. Select the one that you want to sell.
- It will show you a rundown of every vehicle you possess right now.
- To choose the automobile brand, the valuation amount, and the variation rate, just click on the Sort button at the upper right corner of the screen.
- The table will show you the current value of the vehicle and the increase or reduction in the value of each model year. It also shows you the name of the car manufacturer.
- Tap on the Appraise option.
- Go through the Car’s valuation history and current worth.
- Finally, click on the Sell option.
- Tap to Confirm.
- Now wait for the credits to be added to your Current Balance.
What are the fastest ways to make money in Gran Turismo 7?
Besides selling Cars, players can easily make money by completing the following challenges:
- Trial Mountain Cup, Trial Mountain: 750000 cr/hour
- Sardegna Road, World Touring Car 800: 1650000 cr/hour
- Fishermen/Windmills, Dirt Champions: 1100000 cr/hour
- 24 Heures du Mans, World Touring Car 700: 1600000 cr/hour
- Tokyo Expressway, World Touring Car 600: 1750000 cr/hr
Frequency-Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How can you Gift cars in Gran Turismo 7?
If you want to sell a car to someone in Gran Turismo 7, follow the steps below:
- First of all, tap on the Profile link.
- Next, search for the friend to whom you want to gift a car.
- After that, click on the Gift box option
- Pick a card for a Car. With this step, you can easily Gift a Car to your friend.
Q2: How can I transfer cars from Gran Turismo Sport to Grand Turismo 7?
The transfer of game data from Gran Turismo to Grand Turismo 7 takes place automatically. When the players start playing Gran Turismo 7, the stats and data will be carried over from Gran Turismo Sport.
Q3: What does the latest November 1.26 update bring?
Besides the ability to sell cars, the latest 1.26 update added four new cars to the game. These are:
- BMW M2 Competition ’18
- Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87
- Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’94
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary
In addition to this, the latest update also brings America’s Road Atlanta to the track selection along with new GT Cafe menus and scapes.
Q4: What is the function of the Car Valuation Service in Gran Turismo 7?
The Car Valuation Service is a tool that helps you in determining the price of the used car. You can easily check whether the model you own has depreciated or appreciated over time. This will help you to take the decision whether to sell the vehicle for Credits or not.
That’s all about Can you sell cars in Gran Turismo 7. Selling your old cars is an excellent way to earn extra credits and make it easier to save up for the cars you want. In order to sell the car, players need to complete GT Cafe Menu book no. 39 World GT Series. I hope you will find this post helpful and informative. In case of any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!! Stay Connected for more latest updates
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook