- Google is releasing Chrome 92 with much-improved control over passwords.
- This feature will help you to avoid security lapses.
- In the upcoming weeks, this feature will approach mobile users.
Popular Internet browsing Google Chrome has received a major update. Chrome version 92 has been rolled out by Google. The new Google update will consume less data while using the Chrome browser. Also, the quality of video calling will be better than before.
The new version of Chrome offers an easy check-in of your settings if there are any weak or compromised passwords. If there are, you just have to click a button to go to the relevant site and provide a more secure login. A new version of Google Chrome blocks phishing attacks 50 times faster and uses less battery power in the process.
New Features :
- Google is now disabling full URLs from fake websites for users’ safety. Now the URLs of any site will not be visible, only their name will be seen. A disabled option will also be given in this feature. In Google Chrome 92, users will no longer see prompts and notifications on the website. This feature can also be disabled.
- Chrome’s new technology spots phishing websites – fakes designed to harvest your personal data — through a new approach to scrutinizing the sites’ color choices
- The new update will give a good AR and gaming experience on Chrome. Chrome browser will come with Lite mode. Meaning if you use Chrome on mobile, the page will load soon.
How to update Chrome to the Chrome 92 Version?
Normally updates happen in the background when you close and reopen your computer’s browser. But if you haven’t closed your browser in a while, you might see a pending update:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots icon on the top right.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If this button is not visible, that means you are on the latest version of the browser.
- Click Relaunch to update Google Chrome.
- An alternative way to do this is to click the three dots icon and click About Google Chrome.
- Now Google Chrome will begin to update itself automatically. Once the update has been downloaded, click Relaunch.