Chrome New Features: Highlighting related content, trending topics, and expanding suggestions are just some of the new capabilities Google has introduced in Chrome.
To enhance the search experience of Mobile users, the tech giant Google keeps on coming up with new capabilities and updates from time to time. On Wednesday, Google declared new features and updates for the Google Chrome mobile browser. Brand new updates deliver relevant content, highlight trending topics, and enhance discovery suggestions. Below is the information:
Chrome on iOS and Android platforms can now look for recommendations related to the website a user is visiting. This function provides a new “Related to this web page” section that provides additional search options for the content customers are browsing.
Trending google search
Customers can now quickly see trending Google searches in the Chrome address bar. To invoke this option, a consumer can open a new tab, tap on the deals bar, and scroll down to see what’s currently popular. This selection is only available on Chrome for Android. It will probably be rolled out for iOS later in the year.
Touch to search
Chrome has also carried over its “Touch to Look” feature to Android. This update will allow customers to search for a term or words directly from the webpage. With replacement, selecting a word can show not only the context menu but also a list of related searches at the bottom. Users can also find brief translations and useful references about surprising words or places.
Chrome has increased the number of recommendations when users start typing inside the address bar. iOS and Android customers will now get 10 tips instead of six. The most applicable suggestions will appear first.
Q1. How to clear the cache in Chrome?
- On your Laptop, open Chrome.
- At the right-hand side corner in the top, Tap on More.
- Tap on More Tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the lid, select a time range. To delete everything, select All Time.
- Inspect the boxes subsequent to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached photographs and files”.
- Tap on Clear data.
Q2. How do I update the Chrome browser?
- On your smartphone or tablet, open the Play Store application.
- At the right-hand side corner in the top, click on the profile symbol.
- Click on Manage applications & device.
- Under “Updates available,” discover Chrome.
- Next to Chrome, Click on Update.
Q3. How to block websites on Chrome?
- Sign in to your Google Account and move to the Chrome browser homepage.
- Tap on Gadgets(Device)> Chrome > Settings > Users & Browsers.
- Select which users you like to block from visiting specific websites.
- Discover the URL Blocking section.
Q4. How to restore tabs on Chrome?
You can just right-tap an empty space in the tab bar area and select to reopen closed tabs