- Clubhouse rolls out support for 5 Indian languages on Android.
- The App will support local languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam on Android.
- The company has announced several new features such as Backchannel, Universal Search.
The company has announced several new features such as Backchannel, Universal Search, Clips, Pinned Links, Music Mode, Replays, and support for spatial audio among others. The clubhouse will support local languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam on Android with an iOS rollout expected soon.
Users will now be able to join rooms, get notifications and prompts, read descriptions or community guidelines in their native language. The clubhouse also introduced a new feature called Music mode that allows musicians to broadcast in high quality. Creators will now be able to use professional audio equipment for their performance, like external USB microphones or mixing boards.
In addition to the company’s newly discovered love for multiple languages, Clubhouse also announced a brand-new app icon, featuring musician, singer, and songwriter Anirudh Deshmukh (pictured above). Based in Mumbai, Anirudh joined Clubhouse at the start of the year and by the spring, had launched his now 72K-member club, Anirudh, where he hosts his nightly show Late Night Jam.
How to Download and install the Clubhouse Android app?
The Clubhouse Android app works with any device running Android version 4.4 or higher.
- First, open the Google Playstore on your smartphone.
- After that, search for Clubhouse Application in the Store.
- Tap the Install button.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the App.
- Create your username and password, then tap the Log In button.
- If you have 2FA turned on, you’ll be prompted to enter your Two Factor Code from your Authenticator app after entering your password.
- To log in or out of the Clubhouse app or switch between multiple Workspaces, tap the Clubhouse Flag icon in the upper left-hand corner of the app.
Paul Davison, the firm’s founder, also explained the company’s moderation tools and claimed that the company will work on new features for user safety on the app; while also adding that there was no single solution to combating abuse on the platform. Co-founder Rohan Seth also mentioned that the app was focusing on improving discovery algorithms. This will assist users to find better content on the platform, and add features like categories and Universal Search.
Thanks for Reading!!