- Cricket 22 comes two-and-a-half years since Cricket 19.
- The game will release on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC, while a Nintendo Switch port would arrive in January 2022.
- The game will feature both men’s and women’s teams from the nations.
Cricket 22 is also going to let players enjoy other competitive leagues from all over the globe including Australia’s Big Bash T20, Caribbean Premier League, and England’s The Hundred. Makers have managed to bring in a fully-licensed team roster including national team squads from Australia, England, The West Indies, Ireland, and New Zealand.
Cricket 22 will be available from November 25 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X, a couple of weeks ahead of the start of the Ashes. Cricket 22 for Nintendo Switch will arrive in January 2022. If you pre-order on PlayStation, then you’ll get early access to a minigame-Esque experience called The Nets Challenge in mid-October, which will essentially allow you to test out the new bowling and batting gameplay mechanics.
Pre-orders for the game will go live on Steam, Microsoft Store, and PlayStation Store, while the physical copy pre-orders will be handled by Game Loot and Games The Shop in India. The game will be priced at Rs 3,999.
Big Ant CEO, Ross Symons, said:
“We’re incredibly excited by what we’re able to bring to the table with Cricket 22. This is our fifth cricket simulation title, and it really represents the cumulation of everything that we’ve learned on this ten-year (and counting) journey. We have the most passionate fans, and we can’t wait to get this into their hands.”
Cricket 22: New latest Features
- New bowling and fielding controls will available in the latest edition.
- Tale-driven occupation mode, hanging you in rate off and on the sector. You can have keep watch over coaching, accidents, press convention, and extra.
- New remark workforce, that includes Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower. Jones and Mitchell will lead the all-women remark for the ladies’s recreation which is getting the similar remedy as the lads’s recreation, Giant Ant claims.
- Higher accessibility, with remodeled tutorials to make it more straightforward for first-time cricket gamers.
Thanks for Reading!!