Are you fond of the cool wallpapers and best ringtones for your device? Are you on the lookout for the best app for your Desktop? Then, you have arrived at the most appropriate place. Zedge for PC is one of the most wonderful platforms that will provide you with the best background wallpapers and cool ringtones without spending a penny.
Zedge is the best application that works well on Android, iOS, and PC. It provides you with all the content such as wallpapers, ringtones, app icons, and alarm sound notifications, that are required to customize your device.
Today in this detailed guide, we are going to explain what exactly is Zedge application, its features, and how to download it on a PC. So without further delay, let’s get started:
Zedge- A Quick Overview
Zedge is one of the safest platforms that lets you pick ringtones and Wallpaper of your choice. Talking about its popularity, the app has been downloaded more than 436 million times and has more than 30 million monthly active users. The best part is that the app is completely free to access.
Zedge provides all the audio-visual content that you require for your device. It includes- wallpapers, live wallpapers, music, ringtones, and sticker packs. It also provides content created by other Artists and Musicians. There is a dedicated Search bar where you can look for the content created by your favorite Artist.
However, recently, Zedge arrived with its paid service- Zedge Premium that connects users with content created by famous artists and musicians, including Nicki Minaj, G-Eazy, and Florent Brodart. To access Zedge Premium, you won’t require to spend your real money. By watching one video ad, you can earn 10 Zedge Credits. However, there is a limit that how many ads you can watch in a day.
Zedge credits come in bundles:
- 500 credits for $0.99
- 2,750 credits for $4.99
- 6,000 credits for $9.99
- 14,000 credits for $19.99.
Resources available on Zedge App
- Lots of filters
- Cool icons, and GIFs
- Notification tones
- Live and HD wallpapers
Zedge app provides various sorting options for Wallpapers and Ringtones. All the content is well organized into various categories for special days such as Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day, and more.
Best Selling Place for the Artists
Zedge Premium is one of the best-earning points for Artists and Musicians. They can upload their content and can make money from it. Zedge used to pay quarterly once its sale reaches $200
A Vast Collection
Zedge offers a million ringtones, awesome pictures, wallpapers, custom app icons, and games. Besides this, it offers full HD wallpaper and 4K wallpaper for PC. You can set caller ringtone icon, sound for notifications, alarm, and much more.
Easy to use
This app provides a user-friendly interface which makes it easier to navigate.
Absolutely no charges
This app is completely free to access.
Zedge provides unlimited free live video wallpapers that will make your device pretty interactive. They are very easy to set up. The best thing is that these live wallpapers will not drain your battery as these wallpapers only run when you are turning on your home screen
This application is compatible with almost all devices. If the app is not available to you, you can directly visit the Zedge website to access the content
How to Download Zedge on your PC?
It is one of the great apps that lets you customize the lock screen and home screen of your desktop easily. You can easily install the Zedge app for PC on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Mac OS devices. To download the Zedge app on a PC, you need an Android Emulator. Today, many Android Emulators are available online such as Bluestacks App Player, Android, Nox App Player, and more. In this guide, we will use the Bluestacks App player to download the Zedge app for PC
Steps to download Zedge for your PC
- First, open your device’s web browser and visit the official website to download Bluestacks App Player.
- Tap on the download link and wait until the app gets installed on your device.
- Sign in to your Google Account ( If you do not have one, create a new one)
- After this, you will be able to see a fully functional Android device with Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Zedge
- The result will appear on the screen. Tap on the Zedge icon to install it.
- The app will automatically be installed on your PC.
- Just log in to the app and enjoy Customizing!
How to Access Zedge App on PC?
Damn easy! Just look out for your favorite content and download it. Steps are:
- First of all open the Zedge app you have downloaded through Android Emulator.
- The app provides great options for wallpapers, ringtones, and icons. Look for the content that you want to download
- Suppose you want to set the wallpaper. For this tap on the Wallpaper to like.
- Tap on Options and then click on Use as Wallpaper. That’s it!
Q1: Is the Zedge app safe to use?
This app is not new. Millions of users are accessing this app to get free Wallpaper and Ringtones. So we can say that the app is completely safe to use.
Q2: What is the best Alternative to Zedge App?
You will get thousand of alternative options to the Zedge app. If we talk about the specific one, CocoPPa is a wonderful free app that is very similar to Zedge.
Q3: Easiest way to access the Zedge app on PC? (Without downloading)
The easiest method is to access Zedge directly from its website. There are various browsers that support Zedge such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
- First of all, visit any Android Emulator
- Now, create your account on it
- Sign in to your newly created account
- Android phone running in your browser window will appear
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Zedge
- Tap on the icon to install it. That’s it!
Q4: How to Download Ringtones from Zedge?
Downloading Ringtones from Zedge is pretty simple. Steps are:
- First of all, open the Zedge App
- Look for the Ringtone you want to download
- Click on Get Ringtone and then Download. That’s it!
That’s everything about How to download Zedge for PC. This app gains enormous popularity due to easy to use interface. I hope this post proves to be helpful for you. Still any doubt? feel free to ask in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading!! For more information, Stay Connected with us
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook