How to Download Movies Using uTorrent in 2020 – Step by Step Guide
Hey, Are you missing the fun of watching movies from your lives during this pandemic of COVID-19 ??
Then, Don’t worry Readers, uTorrent is for you. uTorrent is one of the most widely popular clients of Torrent and it is developed by BitTorrent. With it, You can have unlimited access to movies as much as you want. Its popularity can be seen in its number of users that is 150 million users.
So scroll down the article to know “How to download Movies Using uTorrent in 2020″.
uTorrent is one of the most efficient BitTorrent clients for Windows. The things which make uTorrent popular are as follows :
- Prioritization of bandwidth
- RSS auto-downloading
- Mainline DHT.
- Supports Protocol encryption, joint specification, and peer exchange.
- It only uses less than 6MB of memory.
A complete step by step guide is on your way!!
Step By Step Instructions to Download Movies Using uTorrent
Step 1: Open your browser and search for official page of uTorrent
The first and much necessary part to download movies using uTorrent is to install uTorrent on your device. You can either go to the link provided below or can go to your Play Store as well. In-Play Store searches go for uTorrent in the search bar and hit on the Install button.
Step 2: Go To A Trusted Torrent Website
After having installed uTorrent, You need to reach a reliable Torrent website. Here we recommend going for a trustworthy website only as others may bring malware with it to your device and can risk your privacy. For that, you can check the best 9 Non-Blocked Torrent Websites here with the link provided below.
You can go for Pirate Bay Proxy As well. It is also very popular among users globally.
Step 3: Download Your Torrent File Now
- Search your Torrent Filename (Movie Name) here in the search bar.
- After you find the torrent file you want, you can download it.
- Usually, you can click on the download button or link to download the torrent file.
- To download the torrent file, click on ‘Get This Torrent.’ You will see an alert on your browser that prompts you to open uTorrent client to begin downloading the movie file. Accept to continue.
- Just click Open uTorrent, then the download will start.
- Wait for your file to download. Once the file finishes downloading, you’ll see “Seeding” appear to the right of the torrent’s name. This indicates that you’re sharing the data for your movie file to other people who are also trying to download the same.
- After the download completes, Redirect to the Completed window, Hit a double-click on the downloaded file to start the movie. Or you can right-click on the downloaded file and select Open Containing Folder to find the downloaded file.
And Download of movies using uTorrent is done with these quick easy steps!!
Downloading and distributing Movies via uTorrent is illegal in many countries. It is a legal offense in many places. So We don’t recommend Torrenting anyhow. Legal or Illegal matter of Torrenting depends completely on its usage and It varies according to your country as well where you are residing at present. It can lead you to get stuck in copyright issues and can cause Imprisonment too.
So before clicking anywhere, Just check it carefully the laws regarding Torrenting at your place. Keep a controlled sight on what you are exactly clicking on. Also, your IP address is public and fully visible by ISPs (Internet Service Providers) they can collect your data and hand it over to third party companies who can pursue legal action against you.
Torrent websites may contain malware that can harm your device. The use of VPNs is strictly recommended here. To check Where VPNs are legal, Click on the link below.
VPN – Is Torrenting Safe via VPN?
Virtual Private Network works as an interface and encrypts your internet connection and routes it through an intermediary server while torrenting and helps you in hiding your Identity. Virtual Private Networks restricts your ISP and other third parties and help you to stream anonymously. While using Torrents, It hides your IP Address with the help of a middleman. So with it, no one can check what are you downloading and streaming online. It also protects you from hackers and eavesdroppers as they can’t monitor your activity if you are using a decent VPN.
But here one thing is worth noting-All VPNs don’t support Torrents.so it’s necessary to keep a check on whether they do have torrent-friendly servers or not.
Note: VPNs are one of the most important things when you have to download movies using UTorrent.
uTorrent is an excellent and cheapest way to get access to the ultimate fun of Movies. It helps you to download movies via uTorrent with the help of a suitable Torrent website. But you need to be careful when you choose a VPN for your device. As many VPNs are in the markets don’t support Torrent.
I hope this article would help you to download Movies using uTorrent. Don’t forget to share your feedback or queries if any, We will surely help you out !!
Versha Gupta is a tech freak and co-founder of techzimo.com, she spends more of her time searching latest innovations in the tech world. But being a tech freak, she has the same interest in the entertainment world, she watches all the latest web series on OTT platforms and reviews them on Techzimo. Know more about her on facebook