Eid ul Fitr stickers, GIF’s- How to Send Eid WhatsApp Stickers on Android, iOS
- Whatsapp has launched special Eid stickers.
- The new stickers are now live on the mobile app as well as on the browser.
- You can send new year stickers on WhatsApp on Android and iOS.
Whatsapp has launched special Eid stickers so that users can send personalized and colorful wishes to their friends and relatives. The new stickers have been introducing to let users express themselves in ways other than texts and emojis.
As per the social media giant, over four million people have made around 6.6 million posts and comments about Holi on the social media website.
“With much of our interaction these days taking place online, it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself better online”, the company said.
Here’s how you can download the Eid stickers on your Whatsapp:
- Open the WhatsApp app on Android and go to any chat bar. Click the emoji icon on the left of the chat bar and then click on the stickers icon on the bottom right side.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner, which should open to the ‘All Stickers’ list. Swipe right and the ‘My Stickers’ list will open.
- In case you do not find the desire sticker pack for Eid in the lists, scroll down to the bottom in the ‘All Stickers’ list and click on the ‘Get more stickers’ tab, which is written next to the Play Store icon. This will directly take you to the Play Store.
- In the Play Store, type keywords like ‘Eid Sticker’ or ‘Eid ul Fitr’ stickers for WhatsApp’ or ‘Eid ul Fitr stickers 2021’, etc in the search tab.
- Next, simply download and install the app or the sticker pack you like the most.
- Once installed, choose the one you like and click on ‘add to WhatsApp’ to get the sticker pack imported to your WhatsApp app.
- To use the new Eid ul Fitr stickers, open any chat and click on the sticker page, then tap on the ‘+’ button in the Stickers menu and click on the send button.
How iOS users can send Eid ul Fitr 2021 stickers on WhatsApp chats?
- Open the chat window of your friend or family member to whom you want to send the stickers.
- Tap on the text bar and click on the sticker tab on the right which will then show all the stickers options available on Whatsapp.
- If a sticker pack pertaining to your need is available, download it. You can also save the Eid ul Fitr sent by other people on WhatsApp groups or individual chats and once downloaded, these will start showing up in your stickers library.
- You can share the same using your iOS device since it does not come with its own set of Eid ul Fitr stickers nor supports any third-party apps to download some.
Thanks for Reading!!
PS5 Restock: PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Listed to Begin in India on May 17
Google Pay now lets U.S. users send money to India and Singapore
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.