- Elon Musk Starlink Satellite internet services have been launched in India.
- Prebookings in metro cities have been started by the Starlink company.
- The Services will remove the low internet speed problem in India.
Hi Readers!! If you are facing with low internet connectivity problem, then there is good news for you, the Tesla company owner Elon Musk Satellite Internet service Starlink is coming to India and the company has already started the pre-booking services on their website.
The Pre-booking is already started for major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and soon available in other cities also. You can also check whether your city is eligible on the Starlink website for prebooking.
As per company official: Prebooking is started for a limited no of users per coverage area at this time. All orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Starlink satellite internet service: Charges
The price of pre-booking amount is set at $99 which amounts to approx 7300 Rs towards the Deposit for the service. This amount is paid by users for installation costs of equipment that will be installed on your address to access the Internet service.
The Deposit amount is fully refundable, you can get a full refund of your money if you change your decision after paying the pre-booking amount. For Pre-booking, you can pay through Debit cards, credit cards, and Apple Pay.
How to prebook Starlink satellite internet service??
- First, Go to the official website of Starlink www.starlink.com.
- Choose your location by entering the Pincode as Starlink is available in Metro cities only for prebooking.
- Enter your personal details and address.
- Click on the order now option for prebooking.
- Then choose the payment gateway and click on the continue button.
- Enter your card details and OTP sends on your mobile number.
- After Payment, you will get the prebooking payment successful message.
Starlink satellite internet service: Internet speed
In the latest beta testing phase, Starlink is offering a speed of 150 Mbps and Elon Musk is revealed that the speed will be doubled to 300 Mbps till their official launch in India.
Thanks for Reading!!