- Epic Games Store reveals free titles for next week.
- Dead By Daylight and While True: Learn() can be redeemed for free between December 2 and 9.
- Both of these titles will replace The Hunter: Call Of The Wild and Antstream.
Epic Games Store updates its list of free game offerings, giving users a new batch of titles to add to their digital libraries. There are two Epic Games Store free games available for users to claim.
Epic Games free titles December 2021
Dead by Daylight:
If you’ve ever wondered what life might be like during the end of days, then a better way to find out is to play the Dead by Daylight Game completely free. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive. The game expects users to manage extremely negative conditions and unexpected events in order to survive a dangerous climate and inhospitable conditions.
The creative director called it a “serious game created for a mature gamer”. What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit? And who will you become in the process?
While True: Learn()
It is a simulator game that is based on the story of a machine learner who is trying to create a language to communicate with a cat. The game is based on concepts such as machine learning, big data, neural networks, and artificial intelligence. While not all players will enjoy this game, those who wish to learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning will enjoy this educational game.
How to claim free games on the Epic Games Store?
If you haven’t yet signed up for Epic Games Store membership, you’ll need to first download the Epic Games Store launcher on your PC and create an account.
To download the Epic Games launcher:
- Visit any Epic Games product site.
- Click Download in the upper right corner.
- When prompted, sign in with your existing account, or if you don’t already have one, create an Epic account. There are additional log-in options if you want to use your console or first-party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically. If it doesn’t, click the button that corresponds with your platform to manually begin the download.
After Download the Epic Games Launcher
- Open the Epic game Launcher and create an account.
- You will see the free games being advertised on the front page of the store.
- After clicking it, players need to accept the terms and conditions before downloading.
- Once the download completes, the game will be saved in the game library permanently, ready to be played.
Thanks for Reading!!