- PlayStation has revealed the new games for PlayStation Plus subscribers in August.
- A bunch of new titles is set to release for the next-gen PS5 console as well as the older PS4 console.
- PS Plus subscribers will be able to play these games from August 3rd.
Hi Readers!! If you are searching for the new and latest PS5 and PS4 games, you have come to the right place. We’re here to help you fill your gaming library with the best games available right now for PlayStation users. There weren’t many new game releases in the first half of 2021 to shout about, the rest of the year looks set to be filled with top-notch new PS5 games to keep you busy, including the likes of Deathloop and Horizon Forbidden West.
Sony is in the perfect position to add several PS4 titles in August to the streaming service PS Plus, having replaced several high-profile games in the last months, including current ones. There are notable releases on the back of the 4K Blood Beta, which looks like a grim slate of PS Plus titles and of course more titles heading for Xbox Game Pass.
The games coming to PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 are:
To help you stay ahead of the releases, we’ve selected the best games that are coming soon, along with their release dates.
- In Sound Mind – August 3
- The Falconeer: Warrior Edition – August 5
- I Am Dead – August 9
- Black Book (PS4) – August 10
- Ever Forward – August 10
- Godfall (PS4) – August 10
- Foreclosed – August 12
- Hades – August 13
- Recompile (PS5) – August 19
- RiMS Racing – August 19
- Yuoni – August 19
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut – AUgust 20
- Madden NFL 22 – August 20
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite – August 24
- King’s Bounty II (PS4) – August 24
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (PS5) – August 24
- Psychonauts 2 (PS4) – August 25
- Hotel Life: A Resort Simulator – August 26
- Baldo (PS4) – August 27
PlayStation Indie Game Titles
- Enter the Gungeon
- Rez Infinite
- The Witness
PS VR Titles
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission
- Paper Beast.
Thanks for Reading!!