- The new Fortnite season 7, Week 10 challenges are now available in the game.
- There are six challenges, which means players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week, which makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
The weekly challenges are still the easiest way for players to earn XP for their Season 7 Battle Pass. Completing every Epic and Legendary Quest for the week will net players a little under 400,000 XP. For players also looking to unlock the Superman skin, the Epic Quests must be completed each week. Of course, players need to know how to complete the challenges in order to reap the rewards. This week, there are six stages and you can learn what you need to complete for each stage below.
What are the Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 Challenges?
Here’s the complete rundown of all the challenges cited for Fortnite Season 7 Week 10.
Fortnite Week 10 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite Week 10 Legendary quests are as follows;
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone 0/1 – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent in the Slurpy Swamp abduction site 0/1 – 45,000 XP
- Collect a Grab-Itron 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Place video cameras at different Landing Ship Locations 0/3 – 30,000 XP
- Visit an Abductor 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership 0/1 – 30,000 XP.
Fortnite Week 10 Epic Quests
- Use the Grab-Itron or Saucer’s Tractor beam to deliver a tractor to Hayseed’s farm 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Travel in an Inflate-a-Bull 0/200 – 30,000 XP
- Visit the Guardians Towers 0/3 – 30,000 XP
- Catch a gun while fishing 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Outlast opponents 0/200 – 30,000 XP
- Eliminations at close range 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Damage Doctor Slone 0/50 – 30,000 XP
The stages to this challenge are pretty easy to complete. The first stage requires you to go to any Payphone on the Fortnite map and talk to Slone. As soon as you have done this, you will be awarded an easy 15,000 XP. In order to complete the second stage, you will need to land at the Slurpy Swamp abductions site and deal damage to an enemy. Once you have done this, you will be awarded 45,000XP.
The third stage requires you to use one of the items added in this season, the Grab-itron. This item can be purchased from most NPCs for 600 gold bars. Once you have completed that stage, you will be awarded 30,000 XP. The fourth stage is to place cameras at different Landing Ship locations. To outlast 200 opponents, you’ll need to play at least three matches. Just stay alive by any means necessary until you’ve outlasted a cumulative 200 loopers.
The Abductors can be seen on the map before you jump from the Battle Bus, so this should be an easy stage to complete as well for another 30,000 XP. The final stage is to visit Flush Factory in the Mothership as it has been abducting different locations. Once you have done this, you will earn an additional 30,000 XP and completed this week’s Legendary Challenge.
Thanks for Reading!!