- The new Fortnite season 7 Week 8 challenges are now available in the game.
- The challenges in Week 8 Epic fetch about 30,000 XP each. There are seven challenges, which means players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week, too. Makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard (1) – 45,000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations (3) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with an IO Operative’s computer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an infiltrator (5) – 30,000 XP
- Use Shield Potions in a single match (4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect building resources (750) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures (25) – 30,000 XP
- Complete bounties from bounty boards (3) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures (15) – 30,000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP
For the 2nd challenge, all that you need to do is reach the Guardian Towers three times. This can be done at any point in time and the best time would be while you are rotating to the next safe zone. You need to open a total of 2 chests (3rd challenge) and fire yourself from the top of the launcher.
The third challenge, to collect building resources is really easy as you can hit any object around you to collect resources. The best way to get the required resources quickly is by hitting trees.
For the 6th challenge, you will need to deal damage to an opponent within a matter of 10 seconds after you have landed. To achieve this you need to land at a place where a lot of players usually jump. Or just time your jump and keep following the players who are jumping in front of you. As soon as they land, you will have the best chance to damage them even if you lose that match in the fight.
Thanks for Reading!!