- The new Fortnite season 7, Week 9 challenges are now available in the game.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
- The battle pass is again playing a major role in this season.
Season 7 of Fortnite has been a massive hit so far. The title was challenged in terms of its competitive ability on numerous occasions. As expected, the epic and legendary challenges for Week 9 won’t fail to meet the expectations set by their predecessors.
What are the Fortnite Season 7 Week 9 Challenges?
Here’s the complete rundown of all the challenges cited for Fortnite Season 7 Week 9.
Fortnite Week 9 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite week 9 Legendary Quests are as follows;
- Answer Slone from a phone 0/1 – 15,000 XP
- Equip a Detector and disable an alien billboard in a single game 0/2 – 45,000 XP
- Collect materials at Holly Hatchery 0/100 – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Tresspassers 0/3 – 30,000 XP
- Place a scanner in an alien biome 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Place spy probes 0/3 – 30,000 XP
Fortnite season 7 week 9: Epic Quests
- Launch toilets with a Grab-itron (2) – 30,000 XP
- Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer (1) – 30,000 XP
- Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match (1) – 30,000 XP
- Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner, then hit them with a Rail Gun (1) – 30,000 XP
- Drive an IO vehicle with off-road tires (1000) – 30,000 XP
- Use IO launchpads (1) – 30,000 XP
- Carry an alien sample from a satellite station’s dish to an entrance at Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
To complete the Chicken Challenge, players need to hit the chicken with their pickaxe. The chicken will try to flee, and the players will need to follow it for 7 seconds. The primal locations on the map have the most amount of chickens.
Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m Away
This is a bit of a unique one, but shouldn’t be too hard. Either try to take out an opponent from VERY close range with a shotgun or get a pickaxe kill. You’ll have to practically be touching each other for this one.
Deal Damage with SMGs to Opponents
For this challenge, you’ll want to deal 500 damage to opponents with SMGs. There is no limit to what SMGs you can use like the staged challenges, so just pick your favorite one and get firing.
For this challenge, you’ll need to take out two opponents with the minigun. If you really struggle with this weapon, downing an enemy and finishing them off with the minigun will suffice for this challenge.
The return on this investment is manifold as completing these challenges allows the players to earn XP and level up their Battle Pass, also allowing them to earn cosmetics and skins.
Thanks for Reading!!