- Free Fire OB29 confirms the release date of their most latest update.
- The update will introduce new characters, modes, pets, and many improvements and bug fixes.
- Recently, Garena has teased new elements, which include a character and a gun with silhouettes.
Free Fire OB29 update will bring several new features to the popular game including, a new weapon, multiple characters, among others. Players waiting for the update will get their hands from 4th August. The upcoming Free Fire OB29 update is expected to weigh around 700 MB and probably occupy at least 1 GB of storage space after installation.
Free Fire OB29 update: Release date and Time
As per the previous update launch pattern, the game update is expected to release on August 4, 2021 (UTC), and the same is confirmed by the game officials through their latest tweet and will be available to download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The in-game servers will be taken down for maintenance before the new content gets available to play, and no player will be able to enter the game during this period. Players can expect a maintenance break from around 9:30 a.m. IST (GMT +5:30) and end around 6:00 p.m. IST (GMT +5:30). Updates usually start rolling out a few hours into the break.
Free Fire OB29 update: New features
- The UI of the Character System will be changed to make it more accessible for the users. This change will make it easier for the players to switch between numerous characters.
- A new weapon, Kord, has been added to the game to raise the gamer experience.
- The Advanced Server features three new characters – Awakened Andrew, Xayne, and a mystery character.
- Character skills will also be balanced in the upcoming patches.
- Like the previous few Advance Servers, the Free Fire OB29 Advance Server also features a Mystery character.
- Free Fire has announced that Bermuda Remastered will be permanently opened after the patch, and numerous changes will be made with regard to the characters.
Thanks for Reading!!