The upcoming Free Fire update is on its way to users, bringing noteworthy changes to the popular battle royale game. With over a billion downloads on the Google Play Store itself, Free Fire is the most downloaded battle royale game on Android. After testing the upcoming update with testers, the game developer is all set to release the upcoming Free Fire OB30 update. Here’s what you need to know about the OB30 update from the expected release date to important changes in the game.
Free Fire OB30 update release date
As per the previous update launch pattern, the game update is expected to release on Sep 28, 2021 (UTC), and the same is confirmed by some reports and will be available to download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The in-game servers will be taken down for maintenance before the new content gets available to play, and no player will be able to enter the game during this period.
List of Expected changes in the OB30 as compare to OB29
The brand new Wichita MK40 Gun will be featuring in the game in the upcoming OB30 update along with other additions. Wichita MK40 is a pistol precisely use as a secondary weapon similar to the popular Desert Eagle pistol.
- Two new vehicles naming Boat and Scooter will launch with new features.
- Two new characters naming Snowelle and Sverre will be showcased in the next Free fire update.
- Along with the Wichita MK40 weapon, another weapon naming GK18 Akimbo will also launch in the forthcoming update.
- New attachments- The upcoming update will add two new attachments- Vest HP booster and Vest Thickener.
- Revamped training ground- The new update will clear the combat zone on the training island.
- Replay feature: The Free Fire OB30 update will also add a replay feature that will allow players to record the gameplay and save it once the game is over.
New Character – Leon
Leon is a young basketball star and is going to be a male character in the game. He comes with a special ability called ‘Buzzer Beater.’ It is a Passive skill.
At level 1, his special skill recovers 5 HP after surviving combat. As you level up the character, it will start recovering more HP after each combat. It is good for rush players, who indulge in one after another combat without having time for healing themselves.
Players can expect a maintenance break from around 9:30 a.m. IST (GMT +5:30) and end around 6:00 p.m. IST (GMT +5:30). Updates usually start rolling out a few hours into the break.
Thanks for Reading!!