- Genshin Impact 2.3 Update is slated to release soon.
- Gorou and Arataki Itto are expected in Genshin Impact via the Version 2.3 patch.
- There are two new islands added to the game. The first island is Watatsumi Island and the second one is Serai Island.
Genshin Impact 2.3 has been one of the most talked-topics of the gaming community. The new update will feature a bigger variety of enemies. The players have recently been trying to figure out things related to the upcoming update. So we have managed to gather some information about the Genshin Impact 2.3 update.
The release date for Genshin Impact 2.3 is November 24, 2021. Depending on time zones and regions, some players may find the update going live on November 23 instead. Developer and publisher miHoYo updates the game every six weeks, which keeps content fresh and players invested.
According to data miners, there are two new Genshin Impact characters arriving as part of the 2.3 update – Arataki Itto and Gorou. Itto is a Geo claymore user and the leader of the Arataki gang, described by Mihoyo as “fast as the wind and mighty as thunder”. Gorou is a Geo bow user and a general in the Sangonomiya Resistance.
According to data miners, some of the new content coming in the 2.3 update includes:
- Beidou and Gorou hangout events
- A “Leisure Device: Rhythmic Sprinter” is use to create parkour trials.
- Omni-Ubiquity net: a device that allows you to catch animals in the overworld and bring them back to your teapot
- Lingering Moment: a picture frame for the teapot that can store hangout event memories
- A Spiral Abyss update that grants a buff to the ‘Crystallize’ reaction.
Genshin Impact 2.3: Windblume Festive Details
Much like the previous update, the new update includes the Windblume festival, a celebration that takes place in one of the Genshin Impact cities and towns.
Here are some of the things you can do at the Genshin Impact Windblume Festival:
- Take part in festive challenges based on moving to avoid obstacles, shooting targets with arrows, and gliding through points in the sky
- Become an expert lyrist in the new rhythm-based Ballads of Breeze minigame.
- Festive anecdotes to complete for exclusive rewards.
Thanks for Reading!!