- Relive your best memories with new features from Google Photos.
- Google Photos brings new features to iOS users with Google One subscription.
- You can pinch and zoom around the globe to explore photos of your travels.
Google has been working hard on updating the newest features on its various platforms. Recently, Google announced various new features for Google Photos. Google One subscribers on iOS who also use Google Photos will soon get access to some new editing features including Portrait Light, Blur, and Smart Suggestions.
If you’re running iOS 14.0 and have an iPhone with 3GB of RAM — essentially the iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, and above — you’ll be able to make use of these new tools.
Google photos: List of new editing options
The first of these features is portrait lighting, which lets you change the position of light sources in portrait photos. There’s also a “blur” a tool that allows for the addition of retroactive software blur on images captured without portrait mode. HDR mode lets you apply a layer of enhanced brightness and contrast across the image.
Color focus is another option that enhances the focus on your subject —draining the color from the background while keeping your subject in color, similar to the Spot Color feature on Motorola phones. Smart Suggestions lets Google’s A.I. tweak the image with an array of suggestions, regardless of if it’s a landscape image or human, while a new HDR setting lets you apply an HDR boost.
Google Photos will automatically create Cinematic photos for you. Just make sure your app is updated and when one’s ready for you, it’ll show up in your recent highlights at the top of your photo grid. These features first made their debut in the Google Photos app that shipped with the Pixel 5 and 4a 5G, so it’s good to see Google bringing them to more users.
Google One Plans: pricing Details
Google One is a membership plan from the company that allows users to get the most out of Google products. By upgrading to a Google One paid plan, users can get additional cloud storage which starts at 100 GB and goes all the way up to 2 TB.
- In India, the base Google One membership plan starts at Rs. 130 per month which offers a total of 100 GB storage. The yearly plan is available for Rs. 1,300 a year.
- The second plan offers 200 GB of storage and it comes for Rs. 210 per month (Rs. 2,100 for one-year membership).
How to Buy Google One Plans?
You can buy different Google One subscription plans using Google One application:
- Go to Google Play Store and download Google One application.
- Open the app and at the bottom, you will find the Upgrade option.
- Choose the Google One subscription plan.
- Select the payment method and tap on Subscribe to purchase the Google One plans.
Thanks for Reading!!