- Google Stadia Pro has released 5 free games.
- Users can claim their free games by adding the game to their library.
- Google Stadia playlist already includes some of the most popular titles.
As a Stadia Pro subscriber, you can claim and keep free games each month. After you claim a game, it will be added to your library. You’ll be able to play games you’ve claimed as long as you have an active Stadia Pro subscription.
Currently, they have released a total of five new games for the month of August. These Google Stadia Free games have now been trending after the players started to search for them on the internet. So here is all the information about the new Google Stadia Free games.
If you want more space games, with some depth, Everspace is that game. This is a sandbox adventure/simulation game where you can explore the far reaches of the galaxy and the only limits you really have are your imagination.
Scour the vast emptiness of space for resources, build and upgrade your ships, and even engage in some pretty intense space battles.
2. Epistory – Typing Chronicles
Epistory is an atmospheric adventure typing game that tells the story of a writer lacking inspiration who asks her muse to help write her latest book. The joy of typing combined with well-written neatly delivered narration and mind‑blowing scenery.
3. It Came From Space And Ate Our Brains
A merciless alien species that feed on human brains (duh) has invaded the Earth. Who can stand up to them? You, obviously! Save the world—or at least yourself. Find powerful weapons, use your flashlight and special powers to send the unwanted intergalactic guests back into space or just kill them
Players explore an organically desolate world as a peculiar being made up of various rocks. The areas are full of odd creatures that instill a constant sense of uncomfortable identity within this thought-provoking environment. One of this title’s inherent strengths is its tone that is consistently unnerving yet strangely compelling.
5. Killer Queen Black
Killer Queen is a real-time strategy platform video game for up to ten players, developed by Josh DeBonis and Nikita Mikros. The game features three victory conditions that teams must be cautious of- Military, Economic, and Snail.
A Military Victory is achieved when the opposing team’s Queen is killed three times by attacks from either the Queen or the Warriors. An Economic Victory is achieved by using Drones to collect berries and place them in all the holes in their team’s hive. Finally, a Snail Victory is achieved by using a Drone to ride a slow-moving snail into their team’s goal.
How to redeem Google Stadia Pro free games?
- Sign in to your account on stadia.com.
- On the Home screen, scroll down to “Pro games to claim.” This section will only appear if you have an active Stadia Pro subscription.
- Claim individual games or all currently available Pro games:
- To claim individual games or bundles, click a game or bundle and then click on the Claim button.
- To add all currently available Stadia Pro games to your library, click Claim all.
- On your mobile device, open the Stadia application.
- Tap Store and scroll down to “Stadia Pro games” and tap See all.
- Tap the game or bundle you want to claim and tap Claim.
- After you claim a game, the word “Claimed” will appear under the game’s title.
Thanks for Reading!!