- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition digital preorders have begun online.
- Digital versions of the game will release on November 11, 2021, for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- Physical copies of the game will follow on December 7.
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition is set to launch on November 11, 2021, first available digitally on all major consoles & PC. A physical release of the trilogy is set to follow on December 7. The trilogy is set to deliver the games with various quality of life changes and graphical enhancements.
You’ll be able to play them on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, the newer Series X/S consoles, and PC via the Rockstar Games Launcher. Pre-orders for all the consoles and PC versions are now open, however, with a digital-only Nov. 11 release date. If you want to get your hands on the physical copy, you’re going to have to wait, now set for Dec. 7.
Indian GTA fans on consoles are getting a better deal for the game at ₹3,999 for the PlayStation and Xbox versions. Meanwhile, the digital version on PC (Rockstar Games Launcher) is available for ₹4,994.99.
How to pre-order Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition
Players can pre-order Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition by spending $59.99 on Rockstar Games Store by following these steps:
- Go to the official Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition page on Rockstar Games Store.
- Click on the game banner and click on the Pre-order button below it.
- Login with your account, and if you don’t have one, you can create a new one too.
- After that, all you need to do is make the payment to grab yourself a copy of it.
Each copy of the game will include Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, “updated for a new generation,” including new lighting systems, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, and Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting.
Recent reports that suggested a discount have also been proven true. Rockstar is offering $10 off for any of their titles priced above $15. This only applies to those who get the GTA Remastered Trilogy by January 5, 2022. Physical copies of the game will be available from December 7, 2021.
Thanks for Reading!!
Are you looking forward to playing these open-world epics once again? Tell us in the comments section below.