Hi Readers!! There is some good news for all of you, Hitman 3 PC Players can now Import Hitman 1 and 2 Levels for free. The company is not charging any additional cost for this. Hitman 3 has a lot of exciting challenges and features, that will totally enhance user experience to another level at no extra cost.
- Hitman 3 PC Players can Import Hitman 1 and 2 Levels for free.
- PC players will need to follow simple steps to import their locations into HITMAN 3.
- There is no additional charge for the import process, it is free for all users.
How to Get Hitman 2 in Hitman 3??
- First, go to the IO Interactive Account page and make a new account if you don’t have one already.
- Next, start up Hitman 2 main menu.
- Here you can input your email, which registers Hitman 2 to your IOI Account, as well as your current platform.
- Next, go to the Carryover page. This will run you down the information you need to know about the transfer process, including platform families, what will be carried over, and so on. Click Next once you’re done reading.
- Next is Select Source Account, where you’ll be displayed with all the console accounts linked with your IOI Account. Select the one you want to transfer from, then hit Next.
- After a short wait, you’ll see a review of your progress in Hitman 2 on the account you selected. Double-check that it’s what you want, then click Next.
- Now you need to select the account to transfer to. Select the same platform as before, then click Next.
- You’ll now be presented with a summary page to double-check things before clicking Confirm.
- Now just restart Hitman 3 and your progress will be there!
How to Get Hitman 1 in Hitman 3??
Unfortunately, the simple answer to this question is that you can’t. At least, not from the original Hitman 1 game.
If you do own Hitman 1, you can unlock the Legacy Mission Pack for free in Hitman 2 that will then let you do the same in Hitman 3.
Thanks For Reading!!
Share Your Valuable suggestion in the comment section below.