Android 13 Beta is now available to test on pixel devices along with third-party manufacturers. So, if you want to install the Android 13 beta version on your phone, then there are different methods to do it. Just go through this post to know how to install and download the Android 13 beta version and which devices are compatible with Android 13.
Well, now the Android 13 beta version is available for download on other devices, too, though the version for those phones and tablets, from third-party manufacturers, isn’t quite as up-to-date. But don’t you worry, We’ll also review how to install Android 13 Beta on those devices below.
Software betas are not stable releases, and as such, are prone to crashes and data loss. In particularly bad (but rare) cases, they can result in a device becoming wholly bricked. So, make sure you’re happy with the risks before you go on.
Make note of one thing Beta versions are not stable versions. They are much prone to crashes and loss of data. But this happens in rare cases when they completely destroy the device. So, First, you have to ensure that you are ready to take the risks.
Which Phones Will Get Android 13 Beta 3?
Check the complete list of Google and third-party phones/tablets that are compatible with the Android 13 Beta:
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 5a
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 6a
- Asus ZenFone 8
- Lenovo P12 Pro
- Nokia X20
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- Oppo Find X5 Pro
- Realme GT 2 Pro
- Sharp Aquos sense6
- Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G
- Vivo X80 Pro
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi Pad 5
- ZTE Axon 40 Ultra (purchased from China market)
How to install Android 13 Beta on your Pixel device
To install the Android 13 Beta on your Pixel device, follow the given steps :
- First of all, go to the browser on mobile or desktop and type the Android 13 beta version on mobile or desktops.
- Then Log in with your Google Account if required.
- After that, click on the view eligible devices button after going to the Pixel device list.
- Now, make click on the Opt-in button, under the Pixel phone where you want to install the Android 13 beta version.
- Next, scroll down through the terms and conditions page, then check the “I agree to the terms of the beta program” box.
- If you want to get regular updates on the beta program, then you may click on other checks as well.
- Then click on Confirm and enroll button
- Once you have signed up your pixel device for the Android 13 beta program, Then you will get an OTA update.
- For this, go to Settings → System → System update to manually check for the update.
Once the Android 13 Beta OTA comes through, you can install it like a regular system update. After the installation process has finished, simply reboot your device when prompted. You can immediately dive in from there and start testing the latest Android 13 Beta on your Pixel device.