Are you looking for an easy way to book the COVID-19 Vaccine? Paytm app can help you with this. The Paytm app can help you book a COVID-19 vaccine in a few easy steps. Paytm is commonly used for mobile recharge, bill payment, or offline payment. But now it has emerged as the first third-party app to enable COVID-19 vaccine booking through the Cowin portal. It can be used to find and book slots for both Covaxin and Covishield vaccines. You can also choose whether you want to book the vaccine for a person aged 18-44 or above.
Paytm offers the Vaccine Finder on its app for both Android and iOS devices with an option to book a COVID-19 vaccine. The company has also taken advantage of the government’s recent update on the Cowin guidelines to create a new experience.
In this article, we are telling you the steps required to book a COVID-19 vaccine using Paytm.
How to book COVID-19 vaccine via Paytm app
Given below are the steps on how you can book the COVID-19 vaccine through Paytm. But before getting started it is recommended that you have the latest version of the Paytm app on your device. To book a vaccine slot, you need to register on the Cowin portal in advance.
- Open the Paytm app and scroll down on the home screen to find Vaccine Finder.
- Enter your PIN-code on the Vaccine Slot Finder screen. You can also search for the nearest vaccination center by switching on the Search by District option.
- Select the age group for which you want to book the vaccine.
- Choose whether you want the first dose or the second.
- Tap on Book now button. Then Paytm will ask you to enter your mobile number which you want to use on CoWIN.
- You will now receive a One-Time Password (OTP) which you will need to enter on the screen to proceed with your booking.
- Once the OTP is entered the app will now show you the available centers and slots at your chosen location. You can filter by slots and Covishield based on availability, free, and charge.
Also Read :