- Fortnite Season 2 has brought many new features and challenges to the game.
- Game players can tame the animals in the game and can join their side.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last season makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
Hi Readers, if you are Waiting for Fortnite Season 2, Chapter 3 challenges, then your wait is over. The best part which is making this week’s challenge fascinating enough is its theme. Players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
Here’s what you have to do this week:
- Destroy five opponent structures (12,000 XP)
- Build five structures at Craggy Cliffs (14,000 XP)
- Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks (16,000 XP)
- Hit four weak points while harvesting (18,000 XP)
- Emote within 10m of an ally-built structure (20,000 XP)
- Visit three different named locations (12,000 XP)
- Dance within 10m of an IO guard (14,000 XP)
- Visit the Aftermath (16,000 XP)
- Pop the tires on five vehicles (18,000 XP)
- Buy an item from a character (20,000 XP)
- Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion (12,000 XP)
- Use any of the services of a Mending Machine (14,000 XP)
- Consume foraged items (16,000 XP)
- Restore health with fish (18,000 XP)
- Use a Bandage or a Medkit in The Sideways (20,000 XP)
- Destroy a farming tractor (12,000 XP)
- Forage two mushrooms (14,000 XP)
- Craft a weapon (16,000 XP)
- Destroy two refrigerators (18,000 XP)
- Consume an apple and a banana (20,000 XP)
The first quest is a routine, as you will have to go to a Payphone to answer Slone’s call, giving you the chance to learn more about the story of the current season. As for the next five, all of these will require you to hang around Corny Complex and Hayseed’s Farm, looking for opponents, setting up different artifacts, and even using the brand-new traversal item Inflate-a-Bull. For the last of them, you will need to look to the skies, find a saucer and start beaming it.
For the 2nd challenge, all that you need to do is reach the Guardian Towers three times In Fortnite. This can be done at any point in time and the best time would be while you are rotating to the next safe zone. You need to open a total of 2 chests (3rd challenge) and fire yourself from the top of the launcher.
For the 3rd challenge, you will need to deal damage to an opponent within a matter of 10 seconds after you have landed. To achieve this you need to land at a place where a lot of players usually jump or just time your jump and keep following the players who are jumping in front of you. As soon as they land, you will have the best chance to damage them even if you lose that match in the fight.
Thanks for Reading!!
Megha Gupta is one of the leading writers of techzimo.com. She is working on Tech Zimo for the last 4 years, Apart from a writing job, she is a professional lecturer in a technology university, Know more about her here on Facebook.