Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is being well-liked in India. Not much time has passed since the launch of the game, but it remains very much discussed among the gamers of the battle royale game. Like PUBG Mobile, many settings and features are also available in BGMI.
Players can customize the settings in BGMI to make their gaming experience even better. They can set the control layout to their liking or copy the settings of others. In this article, we are going to tell you how to create, share and copy control codes. Let us know the complete process.
Players need to have good layout settings to enhance their gaming experience and gameplay in BGMI. For this, they can copy and share the control code of others. Read below to know the complete process.
How to share control layout code in BGMI
Most Experience players have their own control layout. They can use and change it according to their need. However, an option is also available in the game. This allows players to share layouts with friends who have the current version 1.9.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, exclusively for players in India. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Krafton. The game was released on 2 July 2021 for Android devices, and on 18 August 2021 for iOS devices
- To share your control code, go to the main menu of the game and then click on the Settings option.
- Now click on Customize button option.
- Select any of the Character or Vehicle options and select the layout as per the wish of the users.
- To share the control code between Layout 1, Layout 2, and the Large icon, click the Share option.
- Copy the control layout code to share it with another player.
- Easily copy control layout like this
- To copy the shared control layout code, go to Settings as described above.
- Then click on Customize button.
- Select an option between Characters and Vehicles and choose the layout you want to play with.
- Then click on the gear icon.
- Now search for the layout code.
- Enter the 19-digit code. Click on Preview.