- Players can experience Free Fire Max’s better graphics and controls by downloading the APK and OBB files.
- Since Free Fire Max hasn’t been released worldwide, players may need to use a VPN to create their accounts.
- Both, Android and iOS devices will need a minimum of 2GB RAM to run Free Fire Max.
Free Fire Max, features improved graphics, providing a higher selection of sound effects, better animation, and more to offer a premium battle royale experience. Garena is hard at work ensuring that Garena Free Fire Max reaches its full potential and can release without causing balancing issues with regular Free Fire.
Free Fire Max requires 2 GB of RAM and a device running on Android version 4.4 & above. Meanwhile, iOS users with iPhone 6S and better can enjoy this BR title. Free Fire Max is a better and smoother version of the existing game and it will feature lots of new additions that will add up to the immersive experience that developers are trying to provide. Although the details about this game’s launch are not officially stated, it is a well-known fact that Garena is already conducting some regional beta testing.
There is no launch date announced as of now. However, players can download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links to access it.
Since Free Fire Max hasn’t been released worldwide, players may need to use a VPN to create their accounts. Some users might also face issues while registering. Players can download Free Fire Max APK and OBB links through the following steps.
- They first have to download the Free Fire Max zip containing the APK and OBB files using the download link.
- Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option. You can do so by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Next, they should extract the zip file and then install the APK. However, players must not run the game yet.
- It is also recommended to use any VPN you trust to access the game if you face any problems.
- Then, they are required to copy the entire ‘com.dts.freefiremax’ folder containing the OBB file to Android/OBB.
- After the file has been copied, they can run and enjoy playing Free Fire Max.
Thanks for Reading!!