How to download Minecraft Badrock 1.20.30 Update: Bedrock Edition is rolling out on September 19, 2023. This new version is known as 1.20.30, and it brings many changes, additions, and a lot of Java version similarities. Many functions previously located under the experimental category have also become part of the standard vanilla experience in this launch.
As a complete Bedrock update, Minecraft 1.20.30 is available on all suitable platforms, including Windows desktop, console, and Android/iOS cell gadgets. You can download the cutting-edge version of the game in just a few moments, and this system is automatically completed on your platform from time to time.
However, if you are curious about how to manually update Minecraft to at least 1.20.30, it doesn’t hurt to check out the steps for each tool.
How to download/update Minecraft Badrock 1.20.30 Update
Regardless of what tool is being used to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, downloading the trendy game edition is a very easy way. However, it should be noted that the steps taken to initiate the replacement are a bit specific, depending on the platform. While most hardware will automatically deploy 1.20.30, you sometimes have to do it yourself.
Regardless of whether you downloaded Minecraft on your Xbox through the Microsoft Store or you’re playing the game through an Xbox Game Pass subscription, the system for updating is the same. You just need to access your sports library to download the ultra-modern version of the game.
To get this, you can follow these steps:
- First press the Guide button and then choose “My video games and apps.”
- Highlight Minecraft in your games list and then press the Menu button.
- Select the “Manipulate Game” option.
- Scroll down to the “Ready to Update” category and select Games a second time. Then, press “Install” to start the guide download.
Similar to Xbox customers, it shouldn’t take too long for PS gamers to gain access to the cutting-edge version of Minecraft. Despite the fact that PlayStation should automatically update when the console is turned on and connected to the Internet, you sometimes want a little more control over the setup method.
However, you can follow the instructions to change to version 1.20.30:
- From your console dashboard, highlight the game and press the Options button.
- Select “Check for Updates” from the menu list. As long as you’re connected to the Internet, any relevant downloads should be automatically added to your queue.
- As an option, you can also select a game from your library and press the Options button to perform the same action.
The technique for updating Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is the same as for other consoles, with a few differences. Like Xbox and PS, Nintendo Switch is also able to apply downloads for model 1.20.30 regularly as long as the fans are connected to the internet.
However, if you want to conduct the download as per your terms, you can take the following steps:
- From the console dashboard, choose Minecraft from the list of available games. If it is not always available, gamers can also open their entertainment library to locate the game.
- Press the + or – button. To change your software programs, first select the “Change Software Programs” option and then choose “Via Net.”
- As long as you have an Internet connection, the download will begin.
Windows 10/11 computer
Even if players play Bedrock on a Windows desktop through the game’s official launcher. The system does not always know when new versions of the game are launched. Fortunately, this can be easily modified through the Microsoft Save app. Which helps maintain packages’ music on Windows-based computers.
After a brief Microsoft save experience, you should see that your game has downloaded the latest version into the launcher. All you must do to work is
- Open the Microsoft Save application from your desktop, Start menu, etc.
- In the Store window, select the Library tab, then click the Video Games button.
- Simply click the Update button next to the “Minecraft for Windows” listing or press the “Get Updates” button at the top-right of the window. Either way, the download should proceed intentionally.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select the Home Windows version, and press the Play button.
Android/iOS mobile devices
Similar to other Bedrock-well-matched systems. Android and iOS cell devices need to update the game regularly as long as they have a strong internet or 5G connection. But, crashes do occur, and sometimes players want to start the download themselves. Happily, there are a few ways to accomplish this:
- One of the simplest update methods is to try opening the game app on your device. On both Android and iOS, if a new update is required, you may receive a notification asking you to visit the Google Play Store/Apple App Store to download it.
- If opening the game’s app doesn’t work, go to the app, download it, and open your app library. Scroll down your list of applications and choose Minecraft. Tap the Change button. In just a few moments, the game should be equipped with a head!
That’s all there is to it! You can follow the steps listed above to easily get access every time there is a new update for Bedrock Edition. However, if you want to stay away from those strategies altogether. You’d better make sure that your automatic updates are working on your device.
This way, you don’t have to worry about going through launchers or apps. You can honestly open and enjoy the game. However, the final decision is up to you, and you are free to download version 1.20.30 for your entertainment. Hope you guys like today’s article on How to download Minecraft Badrock 1.20.30 Update.