How to Fix iOS 17 Stuck in ‘Preparing to Install: Apple recently launched iOS 17 to the general public with extensive changes and capabilities. If you are interested in installing iOS 17 on your iPhone but are stuck with ‘Preparing to update’ errors, there is an easy restore that will help you. For your ease, we have created a series of commands that you can follow to fix the difficulty.
Easily Fix ‘Preparing Update’ errors on iPhone when installing iOS 17
The simple method to install iOS 17 is via the Settings application on your iPhone. All you need to do is launch the Settings app for your iPhone and go to the Software Replace segment. If your iPhone is stuck on the ‘Ready Replace’ error. You can easily clear it from the Settings app. Before we dive into the tutorial. Make sure all apps are closed in the background. This can clear the cache memory of your iPhone.
Fix ‘Preparing to Update’ errors even when installing iOS 17
1: First, Launch the Settings application on your iPhone.
2: Go to General.
3: Choose an iPhone storage device.
4: Once the data is loaded, find the iOS 17 OTA records.
5: Tap on the iOS 17 OTA record, and then tap on Delete Update.
6: Now close the Settings app, launch it again, and go to Preferences > Software Update.
That’s all you need to do to restore the ‘Making Ready to Replace error on your iPhone. Definitely reinstall the latest iOS 17, and this will undoubtedly clear up the mistake and start the setup process afresh. If the system no longer works, faithfully download and deploy the state-of-the-art model using iTunes or perform a clean installation from scratch.
iOS 17 is a primary update that brings diverse modifications to the table. For more details, see our announcement. For additional details, you can also check out our exact changelog post. We will be securing extensive publications on the new operating machine, so keep an eye out for that
What are the new features of iOS 17?
The new features of iOS 17 include a redesigned home screen, enhanced privacy settings, improved multitasking capabilities, and advanced augmented reality features.
What are the system requirements for iOS 17?
The system requirements for iOS 17 are the minimum specifications needed for devices to run this operating system.
How can I update my gadget to iOS 17?
To update your device to iOS 17, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your gadget is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the “Settings” application on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on “General.”
- Tap on “Software Update.”
- If an updated version is available, then you will see the choice to download and install iOS 17.
- Click on “Download and Install.”
- Enter your gadget passcode, if prompted.
- I agree to the terms and conditions.
- The update will begin downloading. This perhaps takes some time, depending on your network connection.
- Once the download is finished. Click on “Install Now” to begin the installation process.
- Your device will restart during the installation.
- After the installation is complete, you will be running iOS 17 on your device.
Please note that updating to a new iOS version may require a significant amount of storage space on your device, so make sure you have enough free space before proceeding with the update.