Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is the latest entry in Level-5’s action-RPG fantasy series, but, this time around, it’s developed by Netmarble and is designed as a live-service mobile MMO. And like most MMOs out there, players can acquire Mounts in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds and use them to travel around faster.
There are currently seven unique mounts to unlock in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, and upgrading their stats will affect character combat power. Mounts are unlocked either by completing a specific mission or by purchasing them from a shop. The mounts found in shops sometimes have a level requirement before they can be purchased. Although there are currently seven mounts available, more may be added later. The first mount that can be unlocked is the Catarumpus, and players will need to complete a reputation quest to obtain it.
How to get the Catarumpus Mount in Cross Worlds?
To unlock the Catarumpus Mount in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, players will need to take on a Reputation Quest called ‘Unexpected Company.’ The quest should appear after completing a few of the starting story missions and when players are working towards increasing their Reputation Grade to level 3. The Reputation Quests can be located in Menu – > Missions – > Reputation.
- Click on the Unexpected Company quest, and players can choose to fast travel to Great Uncle Autumn’s location or travel on foot.
- After speaking to the great tree, players will need to find Platypaws in the Tainted Autumn Forest nearby.
- Follow the marker to find Platypaws, and then he will lead players to the Catarumpus. Defeat the enemies to protect the cat from harm.
- Lead the cat back to Great Uncle Autumn, and he will reward players with the power to summon mounts.
How to get Other Mounts?
- Rustbucket: Purchase this mount at Kingdom Level 10 or higher from the Kingdom General Store for 600 Gilders.
- Yakk: At level 30 or higher, Yakk can be obtained as a prize from Al-khemi’s Lucky Pot.
- Birby: This mount can be unlocked by purchasing the 3 Days of Happiness bundle from the store using real money.
- Wing Glider: Purchase this mount using 4,000 Honor Medals at the Medal Exchange store in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
- Swing: This mount can be unlocked by purchasing the Area Achievement Bundle III from the store using real money.
- Penny-farthing: Unlock this mount by purchasing the Area Achievement Bundle I from the store using real money.
Thanks for Reading!!