After Chinese apps have banned in India, people are searching for their alternatives every single day. Out of 59 Banned apps, TikTok was the most popular and used one. People of India are very fond of making videos on TikTok. But now, as the app is banned they are now looking for its alternatives. One such alternative is Roposo. Today I am going to Discuss everything about Roposo and How To Make A Video On Roposo.
Video making apps are not just for fun but these platforms are a great way to show your calibre to your friends and family and to the World! Mitron ad Roposo is great alternatives to TikTok. Scroll down to know more!
What is Roposo?
- Roposo comes with a tagline – “Made in India for India“. Roposo is an Indian video-sharing social media platform where people show visually with homemade videos and photos.
- It is owned by Glance InMobi Pte. Ltd. It has its registered office at Gurugram, India.
- The platfrom is most used by people aged between 15-35 years.
- The Roposo app is available for Android. The app has various different editing tools that help to generate wonderful content.
Roposo Supported Languages
What you all get in Roposo?
- Roposo is completely free to download and use.
- Roposo is for short video creation and easy photo editing by applying various video filters, GIF stickers & effect. It helps you build videos in slow-mo, time-lapse, pictures with natural light, studio light, contour light, stage & stage mono light.
- Add filters get, creative with your posts!
- Add trending stickers & filters to make your videos/photos trending.
- Share your edited photos and videos o Whatsapp and get an instant increase in likes.
- Roposo has various channels with different genres including fashion, comedy & jokes, homemade healthcare solutions, entertainment, singing, sports, news, and more. You would have endless entertainment with Roposo. Roposo has over 25+ channels available.
- Some of the channels are HAHA TV, BHAKTI, BEATS, Celebration Channel, Hungry Tv, Gabru, City Report, Punjabi Way, Digi TV, Nation Speaks, Wow Channel, Discover People, Filmistaan, Creative Space, etc.
- HAHA TV is entirely a laughing home! It has numerous amount of jokes that are suitable for each kind of situation.
- In the bhakti channel, you will get bhajans, aarti’s, Paath, Ardaas, Prayers, Namaaz, Mantras, Shlokas, religious program information, Stotra, daily-darshan from users all over India.
How To Make A Video On Roposo?
Making a video on Roposo is very easy.
- You first need not download the Roposo app from Google Play Store on your android device.
- Then Launch the app and open it.
- Now start making video by clicking on the camera button on the bottom right corner.
- As soon as you click on the camera button, the front camera will open. You can shoot video on the rearview camera as well by clicking on the flip icon on the top right corner. Add audio as well to the video.
- Choose audio from numerous songs, dialogues, audio files, etc.
- You can also add effects, adjust the recording speed, and apply beauty filters while making a video.
- You can collaborate on two different videos as well in whatever way you want. To do so, you have to go to the other user’s video. There, on the bottom right you shall see an icon of ‘collab’. After that, you will see two options: use music and mix & match.
- You can also delete some parts of videos you do not like.
So, these simple steps tell you how to make a video on Roposo. Execute and Enjoy!
well, friends, How do you like the article? Missing TikTok? No worries, when a great Indian app ROPOSO is here. After reading this article, I think you would download Roposo for once and analyze its features. I recommend you to download and explore the app just for once.
Using the above mentioned easy steps, you can now make videos very easily.
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you need to know more.
Thank you for reading! Make and Share videos!