Instagram is the most popular Social Media Platform with the number of users increasing at a rapid pace. The demand for this Platform is rising due to both Personal and Professional use. Comments are the best way to show your thoughts about the post. Pinning Comments on Instagram is the latest trend. Pinned Comments on Instagram appear at the top of the post. The majority of people love to Pin Engaging Comments on their posts so that other people first see those comments while opening the Comment section. Pinning a Comment on Instagram is damn easy. If you are looking for a guide on How to Pin a Comment on Instagram, then you arrived at the most appropriate place.
Pinning a Comment on your Instagram Post is a great way to highlight your follower’s reactions. This makes your pinned Comment stands out from the rest. Today in this detailed guide, we are going to demonstrate the ways to Pin your Instagram Comment on posts and Reels. So keep reading the Comments till the end:
Why there is a need to Pin a Comment on Instagram?
If you are an Influencer or Small Business owner, creating Engagement on Instagram Posts is damn important. By using this feature you can make your post more interactive, it makes your post stand out among others and foster a strong sense of Community among followers. There are even lots of Users who use to hide their Followers on Instagram
How to Pin a Comment on Instagram on Android Device?
Pinning an Instagram Comment is damn easy. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open the Instagram App on your device.
- Look for the Instagram Post on which you want to Pin a Comment
- Open the Post and tap on View All Comments Option.
- Now, look for the Comment that you want to pin
- Swipe to the Comment that you want to Pin and tap on the Thumb Pin icon
- This will make your Comment Pin at the top with a Pinned label to it.
For an Influencer, the Camera feature plays a vital role. If your Instagram Camera is not working, you can use these Working ways to solve this issue.
How to Pin an Instagram Comment on iOS?
Pinning an Instagram Comment on iOS is pretty straightforward. This is how you can do this:
- First of all, open the Instagram App and login into your Account.
- Now go to the Profile Section and look for the post
- The next step is to open the post and search for the Comment
- Select the Comment by swiping from left to Right.
- Tap on the Thumb Pin Icon.
- Finally, tap on the Pin Common icon. That’s it!
How to Pin a Comment on Instagram Reel?
Just like the Instagram post, the platform allows you to Pin a Comment under Reels. Here’s how it can be done:
- First of all, look for the Instagram Reel and Expand the Comments Section.
- Long press on a Comment that you want to Pin.
- From the given options, tap on the Pin button to pin the Comment in your Instagram Reel.
How to Unpin Comment on Instagram Posts?
When you Pin Someone’s Comment on Instagram but later find it irrelevant, there is an option to unpin the Comment at any time. To unpin the Comment on an Android device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open the Instagram app and go to your Profile Section.
- Open the post from where you want to Unpin the Comment.
- Click on the Comment icon. The Pinned comment will appear at the top.
- Swipe Right to Left on a Pinned Comment.
- Tap on the Thumb pin icon and finally click on Unpin.
How to Turn off or Limit Comments on Instagram?
If your Account is Public. managing Comments on the platform can be a hectic process. To prevent unnecessary Commenting, there is an option to limit or turn off Comments on a Particular Post. You can do so by following these steps:
- First of all, open the Instagram app on your device and tap on Profile Picture.
- Tap on the post that you want to turn off the Comments
- After that tap on three dots at the top right corner of the post.
- Choose to Turn off Commenting from the options available.
- To limit who can Comment, Select People and choose who you want to comment on your post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How do I pin my own Comment on Instagram?
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, Instagram does not provide any functionality that lets you pin your own Comments. However, users can easily pin their own Comments on Instagram Live. Despite so many security features, anyone can Anonymously see Instagram Stories.
Q2: How do I Pin my Own Comments on Instagram Live?
If you want to Pin your own Comments on Instagram Live, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Go Live from your Instagram Account
- Now type and post a Comment.
- Select a Comment that you want to Pin and tap on Pin Comment. This will Pin your Comment on Live Video.
Q3: How many Comments can I pin on a post?
You can only pin three Comments on a post. If you want to pin some other Comments on Instagram, then you will have to unpin the previous Comments. To unpin the Comment, swipe left to the Pinned Comment. After that, tap on the unpin icon to unpin the Comment.
Q4: When you Pin any Person’s Comment, does the Person gets Notified?
Yes! When you Pin someone’s Comment on Instagram, he or she will get the Notification of it.
Q5: What to do if I can’t be able to Pin Comment on Instagram Post?
If you are facing an issue while pinning a Comment on an Instagram post, you should try out the following solutions:
- Clear Cache Data of Instagram
- Update the app
- Restart Instagram App
- Check Instagram Server
- Reinstall the app
Q6: Can I Delete Pinned Comments?
Yes! The Account Owner and Designated Moderator have the option to delete all Comments(Pinned or Unpinned).
Q7: How to Pin a Comment on Instagram via Desktop?
Unfortunately, you can’t Pin any Comments on Instagram via Desktop.
Well, this is all about How to Pin a Comment on Instagram. Unlike YouTube, Pinning your own Comment on Instagram is not possible. By following the steps mentioned above you can easily Pin Someone’s Comment. I hope you will find this post helpful and Informative. Keep sharing it with your near and dear ones.
Enjoy Pinning Your Favorites.
Thanks for reading!! Stay Connected for more latest updates
A tech-freak self-motivated professional that thrives on innovation and overcoming challenges. She is a trained writer and scholarship holder. Went through with writing for a lot of big media houses. Writing is her all-time favorite job. Know more about her on facebook