Want to play Roblox on Chromebook? Shifting from Windows to Chromebook is quite upsetting for the Gamers. Users who move from Windows to Chromebook, find it difficult to play their favorite games. This might restrict you from playing our favorite game, like Roblox. Then don’t worry. Here, I will tell you quick and easy steps to Install and Play Roblox on Chromebook. So without delay, let’s get started.
Can you Play Roblox on The Chromebook?
There is a question in everyone’s mind- Whether they can play android games on their Chromebook device? Roblox is a very popular game but it is limited to a handful of devices. If we had to answer this question, it would be a ‘Yes.’ You can officially play Roblox on Chromebooks that have support for the Play Store. I will share easy and straightforward steps to play Roblox on Chromebook.
Ways to Play Roblox on Chromebook
There are two ways to play your favorite Android game on the Chromebook. The first method is to download Roblox via the Play store. This is a very simple and easy way. In case, you have a school-issued Chromebook then you will have to use ARC Welder to play Roblox. It’s a bit complex method, But certainly not impossible.
#Method1: Steps to Play Roblox on Chromebook With Play Store Support
The easiest way to download Roblox on Chromebook is by downloading it from the Google Play Store of your Chromebook. Here are some of the steps to download Roblox from the Play Store.
Note that your Chromebook must have compatibility with the Play Store. Some old versions of Chromebooks do not support the Play Store.
Launch the Play Store on your Chromebook and search for ‘Roblox’ on the search bar.
Once you have found the Roblox click on it, and it will be installed on your device.
- First of all, open the Settings page of your Chromebook by clicking on the cogwheel icon under the Quick Settings menu.
- Now, click on the Apps option on the left side and enable the Play Store.
- After that, you will be directed to the page where you can download and install Roblox on your device.
- Click on Install.
- Once Roblox is installed, you can launch it from the app drawer and play it like a pro
- You can open the game from the App Drawer
- You can also press the Search key on the keyboard and search for “Roblox” and open it.
#Method 2: Steps to Play Roblox on Chromebook Without Play Store Support (School-issued Chromebooks)
What if your device does not have a Play store? Then, worry not. I will mention few steps to download Roblox with the help of ARC Welder.
What Is ARC Welder?
ARC welder is software that turns your Android App into a Chrome OS application. To download ARC Welder and install Roblox, you can follow these steps so that you don’t get stuck anywhere.
- First off, download the Android APK for Roblox and remember the directory where it is being saved.
- Secondly, install the ARC Welder (Free) extension on Chrome. Unlike other Chrome extensions, the file size is huge and it’s around 200 MB so keep patience while downloading it.
- Now, launch ARC Welder and click on the “Choose” button.
- It’s a time to select the directory in which the Roblox APK is downloaded and click on the “Open” button
- Tap on “Add your APK” on ARC Welder.
- Finally, select the Roblox APK file and click on the “Open” button. It will take some time to process the APK file.
- There will be many options. Make sure “Landscape” orientation and “Tablet” form factor are selected. Finally, click on the “Test” button.
- Roblox will launch automatically.
this is the short article on How to Play Roblox on Chromebook. I hope you will find it helpful. Share it with your near and dear ones. In case you found any difficulty while downloading it, let us know in the Comments Section below.
Thank you for reading!