Roblox is one of the top online games of all time. It is all about user-created games and customization skills, allowing users to personalize their characters as they imagine. If you are new to the game and wondering How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox, you have landed at the right place.
Layering different hairstyles is the best way to personalize character while making it as unique as possible. However, the recent update shows that the ability to wear multiple hairstyles has changed slightly, leaving gamers disappointed. But there’s no need to worry about it, as we are here to assist.
Our experts have reviewed the changes and this personalization feature inside out and developed a detailed guide outlining the step-by-step process to do the same. Keep scrolling the page, find out how to put on multiple hairs on Roblox, and make your character stand out.
A Brief Introduction to Roblox
Roblox is a popular online game that allows players to create virtual worlds. The game is particularly popular with children and teenagers, who can use the platform to design and build their games, chat with other players, and explore new virtual worlds.
Roblox has been praised for its creativity and flexibility and has been downloaded over million times. It is available on all major platforms, including PC, mobile, and consoles. The game has many customization features to make your gaming character unique and stand out. In addition, it also allows you to put your Roblox Avatar in Roblox Studio to make overall gaming easier and more enticing.
But recently, an update is released that slightly changes the ability to add multiple hairs on Roblox. Therefore, we have reviewed everything about the same and outlined the significant elements related to it.
How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox – A Step-by-Step Guide
The ability to customize your avatar in Roblox is one of the most exciting features of the game that keeps gamers engaged for hours. Not just hair, you can personalize everything, right from clothing, eyes, shoes, accessories, or anything in between. You can also find Roblox Arsenal codes to get free skins and much more in the game.
But, if you only want a hairdo, then look no further and keep scrolling the page to learn the step-by-step process. We hope our guide will resolve your question – How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox?
- To initiate the process, launch the Roblox game on your system and add the required information to log into your account.
- Now, move to the Avatar menu on the Roblox website and start changing your hair. The hair settings can be accessed by using the top-left drop-down menu.
- After that, choose the Avatar Editor and decide on one of your favorite hairstyles.
- Once done, go to the Advanced Settings in the bottom right corner to layer multiple hairs on Roblox at once.
- Open the Stockpile and choose the hairstyle you love. A separate menu will open, thus requesting you to enter the Asset ID of an item.
- Once you add the ID, click the Save button, and your avatar will then be equipped with multiple hairstyles. Remember that the number of open ID slots indicates the number of objects you can add to your Avatar.
Thinking How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox mobile? Follow the instructions below and get it done in seconds. While gamers have a couple of options when it comes to layering hairs on Roblox mobile, some of the methods depend on the type of phone you are using, like iPhone or Android.
In Android, you can use a hair tool or the paint option to put two hairs on Roblox. However, there’s one method you can use on both Android and iOS to get the job done.
- Install Google Chrome on your Android or iOS device to initiate the process, and go to the Roblox official site to access your account.
- Once you sign in to your Roblox, navigate to the Browser’s settings and the Desktop site.
- Hold and select your other hair and go to a new tab to open it.
- Now, review the URL and make a note of the ID. Open Advanced settings and enter the ID into the respective field.
- Select the Save button, and it’s done.
Can you Put On Multiple Hairs on Roblox with the Recent Update?
Since now you are aware of How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox, let’s find out whether the feature is functional or removed in the recent update.
Regarding the update, gamers can change their hairstyle but not keep more than one at a time. A recent Roblox update claims that makers have removed the ability to layer hairstyles to an infinite degree. Players are now limited to putting on one only hairstyle.
While the reason for this change is still unknown, it has brought a flood of frustrations and disappointment in Roblox fans. Earlier, it was super easy to get two or multiple hairstyles simultaneously on PC, but not the new update has completely changed the landscape.
How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox with Kiwi Browser App?
While the new update restricts users from putting on multiple hairs on Roblox, a loophole may help you quickly get the hairdo done on mobile.
Download Yandex or Kiwi Browser and add the BTRRoblox Chrome extension to put on multiple hairs on Roblox mobile in a few steps. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, players must download and install the Yandex or Kiwi Browser App on their iOS or Android phones.
- Once the app is installed, go to the search box and enter the Chrome Web Store to access it. Make sure you are in the extensions section to get the job done.
- Now, enter BTRRoblox and select the link – BTRRoblox – Making Roblox Better. Once you locate the link, scroll down until you hit the bottom of the page.
- Select the option saying – Add to Chrome, and wait for a while until the extension adds to your chrome browser.
- Now, open the Roblox site in the Yandex or Kiwi browser. There, you will find an option saying – Continue to the App. DO NOT select it and proceed to the browser version.
- Select your Avatar and go to the Request Desktop button. From there, you must choose more than one hair, and it’s done.
That’s all about How To Put On Multiple Hairs On Roblox. We hope our homework will help you on the journey toward layering hairs on the Roblox avatar. While the recent update might restrict you from putting on multiple hairs on your PC, you can follow the steps above to complete it on your mobile. So, what keep you waiting? Choose your favorite hair color, use the instructions, and customize your avatar the way you want.
Thanks for reading and keep visiting us for more such updates!!