How to register for Covid vaccination on Co-WIN portal: The Government Of India has Successfully completed the First stage of Covid vaccination. Now the second phase of the Covid phase has been started from today, In Second Phase, Vaccination is available for senior citizens and people age 45 or older with comorbidities.
- After frontline worker’s vaccination, the Indian government has started the next phase of the Covid-19 vaccination.
- For now, senior citizens (above 60 years) and people aged 45 or older with comorbidities can register to get vaccinated.
- Eligible citizens required to register on the CoWIN portal to get the vaccination at a nearby registered center.
- The registrations will be opened at 9 AM and will be open till 3 PM every day.
Citizens can go to http://www.cowin.gov.in to register themselves or via the Aarogya Setu app, which has CoWIN app integration. There is no CoWIN app on the Play Store for registration as the app is for administrators only. A Complete guidelines has been listed by Government for vaccination process.
How to register for Covid Vaccination on Co-WIN portal ??
- Citizens can register by going to www.cowin.gov.in
- Enter a valid mobile number. Click on the Get OTP button.
- You will get OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click Verify button.
- After that, the Registration of Vaccination page appears.
- Enter details required on the Registration of Vaccination page. Users need to add their Photo ID proof, ID number, and other details. Users can submit their Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, NPR Smart Card, or Pension document as photo ID proof.
- They need to then choose a nearby vaccination center from the list and select a date based on the availability. Users who have co-morbidity will need to carry a medical certificate when they go to take the vaccine.
Once you get the first dose of the vaccine, the appointment for the second dose of the vaccine will automatically be schedule after 28 days.
Thanks For Reading!!